10th April 2014, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for IFS examination?

I am,ASHA completed BSc biotechnology NW i am 26 years old,so am i eligible for IFS Exam 2014

11th April 2014, 12:03 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for IFS examination?

Indian Forest Service Examination and it is conducted by UPSC Once in a year. This year examination last date was already completed and next notification will be publish soon. To apply for this examination the candidate must be graduate and the graduate degree with at least one of the following subjects, Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Zoology or a Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture or Forestry or Engineering of a recognized university or equivalent qualification. Candidate who are appearing in the final year of degree course may also eligible to apply.

The candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 30 years at the time of appearing for this examination. Age relaxation is applicable for reserved categories. Both the Male and female candidates are eligible to apply for this examination.

IFS Examination Pattern :-

Paper - I General English - 300 Marks
Paper - II General Knowledge - 300 Marks
Paper - III, IV, V & VI - Any of two subjects selected from optional subjects - 200 Marks for each paper.

Next Forest Service Examination notification will be publish in the month of May or June in the official website of UPSC as well as employment news paper. The application forms are received through Online mode. There is no offline mode facility. Only the candidate can pay the fees through offline mode.

11th April 2014, 07:18 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

You considered that you have done your bachelor degree in biotechnology and also you mentioned that your age is 26 year old. You also considered that you want to know about eligibility criteria of the IFS (Indian forest service). I am very happy to you that you want to know about class service. Now I am clearing your confusion about the eligibility criteria of IFS (Indian forest service). IFS stands for Indian forest service which is under go civil service examination and it class one post of the government. In civil service there many post are under go like IAS, IPS, IFS, IRS.

Eligibility criteria for IFS
You must have complete your bachelor degree with any discipline from recognized university or institution.
Your age must not above 32 for general candidates, 35 for OBC candidates, and their are no age limit for SC /ST candidates.

You can attempt civil service examination 4 times for general and OBC candidates and unlimited times for SC /ST candidates.

But one thing you have clear all fundamental of your respective subject as you have in your bachelor degree your is biotechnology because you have choose on one paper on your subject of your bachelor degree.

18th June 2019, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Does b.Com passed student with maths is eligible to give IFS forest exam

27th June 2022, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Does b.com students apply for IFS exam

30th June 2022, 04:04 PM
ValeryLess

Default -

I work as a graphic designer and also have my own business which im trying to build so I can quit my job and work for myself fulltime.

I need to buy software and a new computer ideally which is about

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?