26th December 2011, 03:29 PM
graciousbose

Will there be any way to pursue PG courses without giving Entrance Exams after completion of BE in EEE?

Is there any way to go to PG courses after B.E. EEE without giving entrance exam????????????

1st September 2012, 02:12 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will there be any way to pursue PG courses without giving Entrance Exams after completion of BE in EEE?

If you want to pursue M.Tech after completing graduation in Engineering then it is necessary to appear in GATE entrance exam. It does not matter whether you have completed B.E. in EEE/ECE/Mechanical/Civil etc. It is necessary to appear in General Aptitude Test for Engineering for admission in M.Tech.

Although there are other choices for exams as well. Some of the choices of post graduation in Engineering are:

TANCET

BITCAT

VITEEE

PTU CET

However my recommendation would be that you appear for the GATE entrance exam. This exam has many benefits. It could be your ticket for admission in IIT for M.Tech course. Alternatively when applying for job in Public Sector Undertaking, the GATE score comes very handy.

The reason I said that is because Public Sector Undertaking companies conduct entrance exams for the jobs. Each company conducts separate exam. However in recent years several PSU companies have shunned the entrance exam, instead they give preference to the GATE score of the candidate.

Similarly other Public Sector Undertakings too exempt candidates with good GATE score from appearing in the entrance exam and call them directly for the Interview. Therefore I always recommend M.Tech aspirants to appear for the General Aptitude Test for Engineering (GATE).

Exam Pattern

Please remember that GATE score is valid for only 2 years after which you are required to appear again, in case you need the GATE score for job or college admission.

There are total of 65 questions in GATE exam of 100 marks.

General Aptitude - 10 Questions - 15 Marks

Engineering Mathematics - 11 Questions - 15 Marks

Your Engineering Subject - - 44 Questions - 70 Marks
28th November 2014, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will there be any way to pursue PG courses without giving Entrance Exams after completion of BE in EEE?

hi,
i completed my b.tech (ee) in 2013. still fresher. what are the options availble for me?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?