27th December 2011, 04:02 PM
mohdrafi22

Which are the courses for ECE students which are not related to any programming languages?

what are that courses for ece student which is not related to any programming language and from studing masters in that ..but it should be without programming

sir i am ece student n poor in programming so plz sugest me

28th December 2011, 03:00 PM
jayparikh

Lightbulb Re: Which are the courses for ECE students which are not related to any programming languages?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohdrafi22 View Post
what are that courses for ece student which is not related to any programming language and from studing masters in that ..but it should be without programming

sir i am ece student n poor in programming so plz sugest me
Which are the courses for ECE students which are not related to any programming languages?

Hi friend,

Don't worry, this is the problem of many other students. See,You can definitely opt for other courses related to ECE.

Here is the list of some courses , which you can opt and are free from programming:-

-Communication systems

-Microwave engineering

-Antenna engineering

-Optical communication

-Radar engineering

-Power electronics

-Wave propagation engineering.

You can choose any of the above field, according to your interest.

Finally , I want to give advice that , please do not run from the programming instead learn programming concept very deeply, because this field is very vast and if you able to get mastery over it, you will get lot more opportunity.

Rest all depends on you.

For any other query, do post here.

Best of luck

regards.
29th December 2011, 03:00 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the courses for ECE students which are not related to any programming languages?

sir i know i dont want to run from programming but i am realy very poor in that so sugest me sir what to do and i want to do my masters so what i have to take ?
29th December 2011, 02:30 PM
mohdrafi22

Default Re: Which are the courses for ECE students which are not related to any programming languages?

sir i am not running from programming but i am poor in programming and i want to move usa for masters what i have to take and sir i have interest in physic and electronic
7th June 2012, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

Sir im studnt of ece but im not gud in englsh speaking so how get job in any pvt company
8th August 2012, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completed B.E(ECE),which course will be very useful for me to get job in chennai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?