8th January 2012, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

Upper age limit for MPSC exam especially for PSI exam? What is the age relaxation?

plz, tell me the upper age limit for mpsc exam specialy for psi exam. also tell me the age relaxation for projct affected.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it true that the upper age limit for IPS exam has been reduced to 25 years? From when will it come into effect?
  2. How to get a banking job after completing PUC in Arts?
  3. How can I become an IPS officer after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Upper age limit to join engineering course in the state of AP? Is there any relaxation age limit under management quota?
  5. Age Limit for government teaching jobs after JBT? -- [New]
  6. What is the maximum age limit to appear for MPSC exam?
  7. Age limit for MPSC exam? Date of the exam?
  8. Can I appear for next year CPMT Exam being a candidate with a date of birth of 05-03-1985? Will there be any relaxation in upper age limit for the candidates of OBC?
  9. Where I can find the banking questionnaire from the state bank learning centers? I want to prepare for new TO exams
  10. How to be a part of CBI after doing diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering
  11. Can I apply for IAS after completing B.Tech in electronics and communication engineering
  12. How can I get a job after passing 12th class?
  13. Minimum criteria for MPSC?
  14. What is the age limit for OBC candidate to sit for the Assistant Exam under SSCWB Government of West Bengal?
  15. Can a 44 years old woman write combined sub-ordinate service examination?
  16. Is it possible for me to get a government job when am 34 years old fall into BC Christian category?
  17. How can I try MPSC entrance exam at an age of 31?
  18. What's the upper age limit for Jammu and Kashmir candidates in CSP? Is there any relaxation in age limit for Jammu and Kashimir candidates in CSP?
20th May 2012, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Upper age limit for MPSC exam especially for PSI exam? What is the age relaxation?

plz, tell me the upper age limit for mpsc exam specialy for psi exam. also tell me the age relaxation for projct affected.
20th January 2013, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Upper age limit for MPSC exam especially for PSI exam? What is the age relaxation?

what is the age limit for psi
24th January 2013, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

What. Is age limit. For. Psi post
7th August 2013, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

what is age limit for psi through mpsc for obc student
27th October 2013, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

i am passed BA 48% ycmou & MA kuvempu university i am ex-army any job for me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?