15th December 2010, 03:46 PM
pallavi panchal

Is it possible to improve my 7th semester marks? Can I sit for an improvement test?

can i give my sem 7 two papers again.I know i am not going to fail but marks will be very less.so i want to improve marks by giving papers again.thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Will there be relaxation in TCS placement aggregate cutoff for the upcoming campus placements?
  2. Eligibility to attend TCS on-campus interview for a candidate who has secured 59% in B.Tech 6th semester?
  3. Which companies in Noida offers one month winter internship to B.Tech 7th semester student?
  4. Can i study 10th from private while studying Diploma course?
  5. What should I do to improve my B.Com marks by giving the improvement exams?
  6. Should I appear in improvement exam to improve my marks in graduation or what else can I do?
  7. Can I give GATE test in 7th semester of BS(Hons)?
  8. How much CGPa is required to get admission in a good school of Chandigarh after 10th?
  9. How to apply for improvement test?
  10. Am I eligible to appear in Tech Mahindra On-Campus Drive if secured 58% till 7th semester of B.E. and having a year gap?
  11. Is it possible to sit for JEE 2016 after clearing improvement exam in 2015?
  12. How to appear in Improvement exam? When are the forms available? How is the final percentage calculated? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What should I do further if secured less percentage in Higher Secondary and failed in NIOS?
  14. Am I eligible to sit for Aptitude Tests of Companies having secured 68% average of all semesters in IT and securing 59.8% in 2nd semester? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is it possible to get job after completing B.Tech with 5 backlog in the 7th semester?
  16. Can a student be promoted to next year with condition to clear the dropped semester? -- [New]
  17. After scoring good in improvement exam will I be considered for JEE Main or not?
  18. What is the opportunity to get into IT? I am pursuing B.E in CS 7th semester
18th December 2010, 05:12 PM
henzss

Default Re: Is it possible to improve my 7th semester marks? Can I sit for an improvement test?

yes u r very well elligible for it.........but only after 8th semester..........
u r allowed to give iprovment papers after dat!
19th December 2010, 07:09 PM
jitendradagrt

Default Re: Is it possible to improve my 7th semester marks? Can I sit for an improvement test?

yes,you can sit for improvement exam but you did'nt mentioned your course.
dont worry there is small fee for improvement exam and than you are able to sit.
15th May 2012, 11:46 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Is it possible to improve my 7th semester marks? Can I sit for an improvement test?

Hi

The 7th semester is one of the most important semesters in the whole B.Tech curriculum.

So its is also very vital that the students score good marks in this one and others as well.

This is because a student gets placed on campus after the 7th semester. So if you score good in it, it would improve your CGPA or average percentage.

Now in your query you have not mentioned which college are you from or which university you are from.

This is required in order to supply you with the exact information without which it is not possible.

However you can always go to your administrative office or the exam cell and inquire about the re tests and when are they scheduled.

I am sure they would charge you some extra money for that but if this rule exists in your college or university they you can surely sit for the re exams and improve on your 7th semesters marks.

I am really sorry that I am not able to provide you with more information due to lack of knowledge about your University and College.

But you try as i suggested and I am sure you would find a way to sit for the re exams.

Hope this helps

All the best

Regards
RANJEET
2nd July 2013, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

how to get s grade?????? i study hard but not able to get s grade:( can any1 provide me some tips.......am a ece student going to final year..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?