16th September 2015, 12:04 PM
sagar jha123

After scoring good in improvement exam will I be considered for JEE Main or not?

Well i want to improve my marks in physics and maths by giving improvement exam . I want to know if i score well then these marks will consider jee mains or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Appearing in 12th Improvement exam will ruin my preparation for JEE Mains & Advanced?
  2. Can I reappear in 12th CBSE Board exam after a gap of 2 years?
  3. How to appear in Improvement exam? When are the forms available? How is the final percentage calculated?
  4. Should I drop a year to appear in Improvement exam of 12th WBCHSE Board?
  5. What is the minimum marks required for JEE mains? I have scored 90% in my improvement exam
  6. Is there Improvement exam available in WBCHSE Board? Should I drop a year if secured less than 70% in Physics and Maths of 12th Board exam?
  7. Can I appear in JEE Main 2016 after giving improvement exam?
  8. Can I give JEE Main next year if appear in Maths compartmental?
  9. In which colleges rank of 13815 in WBJEE and 126 marks in JEE Main will be accepted for admission?
  10. How much marks is expected in JEE Main exams to get seat in good engineering colleges?
  11. Is there improvement exam in Higher Secondary WBCHSE or I have to drop a year? Whether 12th from IGNOU is equivalent to class 12? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Qualifying marks in JEE Main? Suitable books for preparation?
  13. Which college will get after scoring 82 marks in JEE Main?
  14. Should I prepare to reappear if scored less marks in JEE Main?
  15. Am I eligible to appear in JEE Advanced if appearing in 12th improvement exam and appeared in JEE Mains?
  16. Can i prepare for JEE MAIN and give CBSE improvement exam simultaneously?
  17. Possibility to apply in JEE Main & Advanced for a candidate who has appear JEE Main twice?
  18. Am I eligible to get admission in NIT if secured 110 marks in JEE Main?
16th September 2015, 07:04 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After scoring good in improvement exam will I be considered for JEE Main or not?

Yes, definitely your marks will be considered for the JEE Mains examination. JEE examination is conducted for the admission in the B.tech courses in the government colleges.

But you have to again appear for the Mains examination next yeas as Mains score is valid only for the particular year. So you need to again appear in the Mains examination and after qualifying become eligible to appear for the Advance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?