21st February 2012, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Indian Navy after passing engineering while in 3rd year Electrical?

Sir,I am a engineering students of 3rd year in electrical branch.
how can I apply for Indian Navy ?

Related Questions:
  1. how can i join indian navy being in final year? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to join Indian Navy after passing final year electrical engineering
  3. Required Percentage of Marks to apply for Indian Navy being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE?
  4. Am I eligible for Indian Navy if I had 1 backlog in previous semester of computer science and engineering? If my aggregate is 60% to 70% then can I apply for it? Would the backlogs affect my chances?
  5. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL, Bangalore to B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  6. Job Vacancies in Defence service for the candidates of B.Tech in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  7. Details of the jobs for Women having B.Tech in electrical Engineering in Indian Navy? How should I apply?
  8. How to join Indian Army after studying final year B.E? Requirements to join Indian Navy?
  9. How to apply for Training in Thermal Power Plant while doing Electrical Engineering 3rd year?
  10. Am i eligible for IFS after passing electrical engineering 3rd year? Can I appear for IFS in final year
  11. Career in Indian Navy after completing engineering?
  12. How to join Navy after passing 12th?
  13. how and when we apply for jindal power as an electrical engineer?
  14. Summer training at BHEL after B.Tech (Electrical engineering) 3rd year?
  15. Procedure and eligibility to apply for Indian Navy Pilot Observer recruitment for B.Sc(PCM) graduate? -- [New]
  16. UES exam for 3rd year Mechanical student for joining Indian Navy or Merchant Navy?
  17. How to join Indian Navy after completion of B.Tech in Electrical Engineering?
  18. How to join navy after passing B.Tech in computer science? Information regarding the jobs in Indian/Merchant Navy?
21st February 2012, 09:26 PM
4G Solutions
Senior Member+

Post Re: How can I apply for Indian Navy after passing engineering while in 3rd year Electrical?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,I am a engineering students of 3rd year in electrical branch.
how can I apply for Indian Navy ?
Dear Aspirant

Sure...you can join Indian Navy. But you have to complete engineering degree first because pre-final year students are not allowed to apply for Indian Navy.

~You can also apply while in final year of you bachelor degree course.

~Your age should be between 19 to 22 years.

-To join Indian Navy after bachelor degree course,you have to appear in Combined Defence Service Examination(CDSE) conducted by Union Public service Commission of India.

-CDSE exam held twice in a year as CDS I & CDS II.

~You can apply for this exam online through this Link: http://www.upsconline.nic.in

Important Notification for CDSE 2012:

Date of CDS I

-Notification Announced : 29/10/2011

-Last date of Submission of Application form : 21/11/2011

-Examination date : 29/01/2012.

Date of CDS II

-Date of Notification : 02/06/2012

-Last Date of Submission of Application form : 02/07/2012

-Commencement of Examination : 16/09/2012

Physical standard for Indian Navy:

>>For Detail You can visit UPSC official website:

http://upsc.gov.in
9th May 2012, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for Indian Navy after passing engineering while in 3rd year Electrical?

I have just finished my 12th ISE can I join the Navy?
29th July 2012, 11:23 PM
samatha89
Member+

Cool Re: How can I apply for Indian Navy after passing engineering while in 3rd year Electrical?

you can join Indian Navy. But you have to complete engineering degree first because pre-final year students are not allowed to apply for Indian Navy.

~You can also apply while in final year of you bachelor degree course.

~Your age should be between 19 to 22 years.

-To join Indian Navy after bachelor degree course,you have to appear in Combined Defence Service Examination(CDSE) conducted by Union Public service Commission of India.

-CDSE exam held twice in a year as CDS I & CDS II.

~You can apply for this exam online through this Link: http://www.upsconline.nic.in

Important Notification for CDSE 2012:

Date of CDS I

-Notification Announced : 29/10/2011

-Last date of Submission of Application form : 21/11/2011

-Examination date : 29/01/2012.

Date of CDS II

-Date of Notification : 02/06/2012

-Last Date of Submission of Application form : 02/07/2012

-Commencement of Examination : 16/09/2012
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?