17th August 2011, 12:02 AM
Prasantac2

How to join Indian Navy after completion of B.Tech in Electrical Engineering?

To join indian navy after btech electrical what i have to do. reply me soon.

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Navy immediately after completion of B.Tech?
  2. After completion of B.Tech ECE how can I join Indian Navy?
  3. How to join Merchant navy after completion of Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  4. How can I join Merchant navy after passing BTech in Electrical engineering
  5. How to join Indian Army after studying final year B.E? Requirements to join Indian Navy?
  6. Eligibility to join Indian Navy for Diploma in Electrical Engineering candidate?
  7. Can I join B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  8. What is the procedure to join Indian navy after completion of diploma in Civil engineering?
  9. Procedure to join Indian Navy after completion of Graduation in B.Com? Required Marks in Graduation to join Navy?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria to join Indian Navy after completion of Engineering?
  11. Which Entrance Exams should I give after completion of BE in Civil Engineering to join Indian Navy?
  12. How can I join Indian Navy after passing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
  13. How to join Indian Navy after passing final year electrical engineering
  14. How should I join Indian Army? I am a B.Tech electrical engineering student
  15. Can I continue my B.Tech education if I join Indian Navy in 5th Semester of my B.Tech?
  16. Can I join Indian Navy after completing diploma in electrical and electronics engineering
  17. Which field to choose after 12th having interest in Software Engineering and Merchant Navy? -- [New]
  18. Can I join Merchant Navy directly after completion of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
19th August 2011, 06:07 AM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to join Indian Navy after completion of B.Tech in Electrical Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prasantac2 View Post
In Navy there will be two types of jobs for you they are
->General Job
->Technical Job

As a Technical student from B.Tech EEE you may prefer technical job only so I guess you will prepare for the technical job in Navy.

Like wise in army Navy also conducts UES entry for young engineers. I expect you have the idea about UES : University Entry Scheme.
UES Navy will call up the Technical personnel. and conducts Interview and accordingly it will select some of the students and give training according to their needs.

The electrical Engineers are of big use for Navy because the big warships need continuous maintenance for this purpose they need lot of skilled professionals.

Not only in the Navy the electrical engineers can be give their services in Sub Marine Arm also.
On a whole I mean to say is the electrical engineers are of big use in Navy than in anyother defense service.

There are many opportunities for you as officer in Navy
they are like
->Driving Officer
->Hydrographic Officer
->Logistics Officer
->Pilot officer
etc., etc.,

But if you choose Indian Navy as your career your life gets settled,secured and also you will feel very much happy.

the careers in Indian Navy are very clearly explained in the official website of Indian Navy so please do have a look upon it.

Here is the link
http://www.nausena-bharti.nic.in/index.php

All the best

Regards
19th August 2011, 09:59 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Indian Navy after completion of B.Tech in Electrical Engineering?

Quote:
dear friend,

You can join the Indian Navy being a final year student by appearing in the UES exam conducted by the UPSC.

OR

You can also apply for the CDS exam ,These exams are conducted twice in the year.

For both cases you must be hold in Engineering departments .

And your age must be in between 19 to 24 years.

All the best
19th August 2011, 05:00 PM
arvind_singh
Banned

Well in the Indian navy you have many option to join.At the officer level there are various entries for the Electrical engines ::

Direct Entry Naval Armament Inspection Cadre::

You should be between 19.5 to 25 years of age .This is direct entry .For this you have to apply for the UES entry scheme .That means you must have got more then 605 marks .

Permanent Commission (PC) Education::

You should be between 21 to 25 years of age .

The recruitment to short service commission is done through the TGC exam .The candidates get hires to work with the navy for a short period which is generally 7 years .The various SSC post are ::

1.Short Service Commission (SSC) Education ::

2.Short Service Commission (Submarine-Electrical)

You should be between 19.5 to 25 years of age

3.Short Service Commission Naval Armament Inspection Cadre

31st October 2011, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

what are the options for girl engineers in navy?
28th December 2011, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,i m a student of B tech. In electrical branch. In 1st year.my age is now 21 year old.is there any scope for me to join the indian navy after completing my 8.tech
28th August 2012, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

Indian Navy officers jobs what syllabus we have to prepare?
22nd September 2012, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

i m . b.tech ME 2nd yr. studant plz direct campus silection process..i m doing tmu univrcity moradabad.....
19th September 2013, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

what process i have to follow for joining for freshes female electrical engineer
14th August 2014, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Sir my age is24.5 I have completed my bteck in electrical field my marks is 68% so can I join indian navi
16th April 2015, 12:46 AM
amtul khan
Member+

Quote:
Procedure to join in INDIAN NAVY:
Direct Entry Naval Armament Inspection Cadre::

You should be between 19.5 to 25 years of age .This is direct entry .For this you have to apply for the UES entry scheme .That means you must have got more then 605 marks .

Permanent Commission (PC) Education::

The recruitment to short service commission is done through the TGC exam .The candidates get hires to work with the navy for a short period which is generally 7 years .The various SSC post are ::

1.Short Service Commission (SSC) Education ::

2.Short Service Commission (Submarine-Electrical)

3.Short Service Commission Naval Armament Inspection Cadre

You should be between 19.5 to 25 years of age.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?