2nd March 2012, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure for taking admission in CS course? I'm currently in 2nd year BALLB(law)

I am pursuing my law ryt now i am in the 2nd year BALLB of 5years . I want to do cs course before i get my law degree so please can i no what are the procedure to enter this CS course and how to enroll into this course at bangalore

Related Questions:
  1. Admission to 2nd year B.Tech in PEC? Procedure and eligibility criteria?
  2. What is the procedure for applying internship after B.Tech 2nd year in ECE? -- [New]
  3. Procedure to take admission in PEC? Criteria for admission? Is it UGC recognized?
  4. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for taking admission in M.Tech(Mechanical) course in NPTI, Faridabad?
  5. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for taking admission in MBA course in Germany? I am 2nd year B.Com student
  6. Is it worth taking admission in IITs for direct 2nd year admission? Procedure to take admission?
  7. What is the eligibility criteria followed for applying Ph.D in MUSH, Nashik?
  8. Procedure for taking admission in btech in punjabi university 2nd year for diploma holders? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure for doing internship in IISC bangalore? I'm in B.Tech 2nd year
  10. Application procedure, eligibility criteria and dates of registration for summer internship in Tata Steel Jamshedpur for student of B.Tech Mechanical Engineering 2nd year NIT Allahabad?
  11. What is the admission procedure and eligibility criteria to apply for the course of MSc Psychology
  12. What is the procedure for taking admission in NPTI for 12 weeks post graduation course in Thermal Power plant? What is the eligibility criteria?
  13. Eligibility to apply for Internship in BHEL for M.E. 2nd year student?
  14. Procedure of taking admission in MBA at Yale and Cambridge like universities?
  15. Criteria for taking admission in M.Phil course?
  16. Eligibility criteria for doing diploma after engineering? Is there any entrance exam? What is the procedure to apply?
  17. MCA in Delhi University? Procedure and Eligibility Criteria for the course?
  18. What's the admission procedure and eligibility criteria for CS course? Where should I take coaching for the same? I am pursuing B.Com degree(2nd year) from Akola, Maharashtra
6th March 2012, 04:06 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure for taking admission in CS course? I'm currently in 2nd year BALLB(law)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am pursuing my law ryt now i am in the 2nd year BALLB of 5years . I want to do cs course before i get my law degree so please can i no what are the procedure to enter this CS course and how to enroll into this course at bangalore
Since you are pursuing five year integrated LLB course, you will have to register for the Foundation Program of the Company Secretary course.
This is the first stage of the course which is followed by:
Executive Program
Professional Program
Management Training

In order to get admission into the course, you will never need to qualify any entrance examination and since you have passed higher secondary level of examination, you may apply irrespective of the marks you secured in the same.

For admission, you will need to obtain the registration form from your nearest ICSI Regional Center. For complete detail regarding the course as well as detailed address of the regional centers, refer to the following link:

Company Secretary Course
9th April 2012, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure for taking admission in CS course? I'm currently in 2nd year BALLB(law)

wht is the eligibility criteria and pocedure for taking admission in cs
19th May 2012, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my 2nd puc ,as i wa.nt to apply for cs course .so i want to know the procedure and eligibility
23rd May 2012, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

i completed my graduation in b.com and wanted to take admissin in cs .... pls telll me whther i apllied drcltly foe intern and its procedure??
7th July 2012, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

I am persueing my 2nd puc.what is the eligibility criteria to do my further studies in IISC? do I need to write any entrance exam? i am not getting information about it clearly.please provide me the links .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?