7th March 2012, 11:42 AM
APOORVA TRIVEDI

How to start preparation for IAS Exam pursuing 1st year of BE course in ECE?

pls tell me hw can i start prep 4 upsc xam,(ias xam) ?
mm doin ma be,ECE 1st yr?

Related Questions:
  1. How to start my preparation for IAS Exam being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of ECE? Which Books should I prepare for this Exam?
  2. How to start preparation for IAS exam while pursuing CSE?
  3. How to start preparation for IAS prelims? I am a B.Com 1st year student
  4. What should be my preparation pattern pursuing 3rd year of my B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering) and pasionate to become an IPS and want to start preparation for IAS exam?
  5. How should I start preparation for IAS Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech?
  6. How to become an IAS officer while pursuing B.E? What kind of preparation is required?
  7. How can I prepare for IAS? I am studying B.Tech 3rd year of ECE branch
  8. How to start the preparation for civil services exam? I am a 1st year Economics(honors) student
  9. Should I start my IAS preparation right from 1st year of B.Tech? How should I proceed further and when to join coaching?
  10. I am doing 3rd year in ECE : In which year can I write IAS prelims? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How can I start preparation for GRE if pursuing B.Tech(CSE) 1st year? Suitable books for preparation? -- [New]
  12. How should I start preparation for IAS and which books should I prefer?
  13. How to start preparation for UPSC IAS? I am a student of BSc 1st year
  14. How to start preparation for IAS Exam being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of B.Com course?
  15. Which is the best way to prepare for IAS Exam? Which optional subjects should I choose for this exam being a candidate from B.Com course?
  16. How to crack CAT exam? I am studying B.Tech 1st year in ECE
  17. How to prepare for IAS Exam being a candidate pursuing 1st year of Engineering in IT stream?
  18. How to prepare for IAS exam? I am a 1st year BBM student
12th May 2012, 03:29 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to start preparation for IAS Exam pursuing 1st year of BE course in ECE?

how should i start my preperation for civils nd i hav compltd my b,tech 2nd yr ?
11th February 2013, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to start preparation for IAS Exam pursuing 1st year of BE course in ECE?

How to start preparation for ias exam pursuing 2nd year of BE.ece???
11th February 2013, 10:09 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Yes you can start your preparation right from 1st year of study.

I have attached books for preparing IAS exam .

Thank you
Attached Files
File Type: docx Books- Civil Services.docx(382.9 KB, 541 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?