19th March 2012, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

What can I do after passing first and third year of computer science and failing in 2nd year?

i am b.sc compuetr science failed student from Tribhuwan University,nepal.i passed first and third year but second year fail.what can i do to be graduated.plz tell me.this time me in mumbai.

Related Questions:
  1. How to become a Pilot after passing B.Tech 2nd year in computer science
  2. Procedure to do PG in Mass Com after Passing B.Tech in Computer Science?
  3. How to join B.Tech 2nd year in NIT after passing 3rd year diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Information about BSc 2nd year computer science
  5. Am I eligible for SET exam after completing M.Tech 2nd year in computer science and engineering
  6. JNTU B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering-2nd Year Mathematical Foundation of Computer Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. How to become a Astronaut after passing B.Tech computer science
  8. What should I do to do internship while studying B.Tech Computer Science 2nd year? -- [New]
  9. How to do a course in summer vacation while studying computer science in 2nd year?
  10. How to get admission in computer engineering after scoring 63.48 in computer science diploma?
  11. What should I do after passing 12th science? What can I do after completing 2nd year science
  12. How to do Law after passing 10th and failing 2nd PUC science? What is the procedure
  13. What to get direct admission in 2nd in 2nd year? I am pursuing B.Tech computer science
  14. can I get admission in 2nd year B.Tech computer science after completing my first year BCA? Which exam should I write for admission in B.Tech 2nd year?
  15. Internship at Tata Steel for Computer Science 2nd year student?
  16. Previous years question papers of computer science 2nd year?
  17. How to appear for competitive exams related to computer science? I am doing BCA 2nd year
  18. Admission in 2nd year of Agriculture Diploma for 12th Computer Science student?
12th September 2012, 01:17 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can I do after passing first and third year of computer science and failing in 2nd year?

You have to clear the backlog papers in order to graduate. Try to appear for the supplementary examination conducted by the University for the next time. Details on exam can be collected by contacting the University. You can forward applications for exam, via the college you have studied B.Sc course. After clearing failed papers you will be provided with degree certificate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?