11th January 2011, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

Study materials for Non Technical Group C and Group B non gazetted posts in Ministries/Departments of Government of India?

i have applied for non-technical group 'C' and group 'B' non gazetted posts in Ministries/ Departments of the Government of India. please can you suggest me the study material and the some modelquestion paper to refer ....you can mail me on
[email protected]

with regards

Related Questions:
  1. What's the possibility for a Group-B staff to be promoted to Group-A ? What's the future prospects of getting promotion in same group?
  2. What kind of job can I get in RRB after completing BE CSE? -- [New]
  3. Can I apply for railway exam after completing B.E in mechanical engineering with 64.6%
  4. Information about Indian Railways eligibility, duration and application procedure?
  5. How to prepare for Group I from Basic? How many tests are there in Group I and II? Which study materials should I refer?
  6. How to get admission in Institute of Rail Transport Management? What are the chances of getting job after this?
  7. Whether Group-A Scientist in Ministry of Communication and Information Technology is gazetted post? Facilities for Group-A gazetted officer?
  8. How may I get posts related to Group1 to Group 4 exams?
  9. How can I get a job in Indian Railways? I am a B.E final year mechanical engineering student
  10. What is the educational qualification required for SSC entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to become a Rail Driver? I am a 10th passed student
  12. Can I apply for railway exam while studying 3rd year B.E
  13. Can you suggest me study materials for TNPSC Group II exam?
  14. Who are group A gazetted officers in Andhra Pradesh government?
  15. Previous years question papers for TNPSC Group II? Where to get study materials?
  16. Maximum amount of Education Loan to get without mortgaging property to study MBA?
  17. Can I apply for the position of Income Tax Officer after completion of B.Com course with 51% of marks?
  18. Difference between UPSC and SSC?
18th June 2011, 07:43 AM
dineshpandiyan

Smile Re: Study materials for Non Technical Group C and Group B non gazetted posts in Ministries/Departments of Government of India?

if you want a material and download from www.successcds.net.
2nd August 2011, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Study materials for Non Technical Group C and Group B non gazetted posts in Ministries/Departments of Government of India?

Hello Sir, wishing u a happy day. sir i have reaceived my admit card for group y exam and preparing for entrance. Sir i wanna know tecnical points by virtue of which i can perform better in the selection. Also tell me about the furthur procedure held after written exam. reply me in this email id- [email protected] Thanks Sir
17th October 2011, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Study materials for Non Technical Group C and Group B non gazetted posts in Ministries/Departments of Government of India?

what are the categories of group 1,2,3,4 exams
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?