6th April 2012, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

How many government colleges are there in Uttarkhand for lateral entry?Question papers of last years entrance exam?

Sir, i am doing poly with mechanical I wants to know how many govt. colleg are in uttrakhand for lateral entry. I want know that pantnagar engg.colleg seat are included or not in this enterance exam. what rank i have to got for entry in panthangar universty
Sir also send me question paper of last year enterance exam to my email id. is
[email protected]
Thanks sir

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission to study B.Tech after completing Diploma from PUSA? -- [New]
  2. How many colleges in Uttarkhand offer lateral entry? Can we get Pantnagar engineering college with lateral entry?
  3. What is the percentage needed in 3rd year diploma to get admission in B.E
  4. How to appear for Uttarkhand pre-medical exam for admission in Uttarkhand Government Medical Colleges? Where are they located?
  5. Can I get admission in 2nd year in NIT after completing diploma -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to join B.E lateral entry colleges like BITS, BIT after completing diploma in electrical and electronics? Is there any entrance exam for B.E Lateral Entry
  7. How to get admission for 2nd year of B.Tech after completion of 1st year of B.Sc course?
  8. Can I get admission in 2nd year BSc in electronics honors after completing diploma in electronic and telecommunication engineering
  9. Previous years question papers to attend the B.Tech Lateral entrance exam?
  10. How can diploma holders join NIT?
  11. Can I get admission in B.Tech after scoring 57% in diploma mechanical engineering? Which is the best option?
  12. How many seats are available in B.Tech for CST Department for diploma pass students
  13. Previous years entrance exam papers of lateral entry?
  14. Which exams to give to join in degree college after diploma in mechanical? How much percentage is required?
  15. How may I get admission in government engineering colleges through lateral entry for B.Tech course? What's the procedures fro the same?
  16. How to get admission in 2nd year after completing diploma in civil from Sridevi Technical institute at Tumkur
  17. B.Tech lateral entry model question papers?
  18. When will the Uttarkhand Government Colleges Form come out? List of government colleges?
26th March 2017, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many government colleges are there in Uttarkhand for lateral entry?Question papers of last years entrance exam?

Sir, I am in BSC with PCM 3rd year what is the best option for me to do ahead for my good future.

Rajesh
dehradun
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?