14th April 2012, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in one of the colleges under Gujarat University after passing 12th commerce from Gujarata? How want to study BCA

i have just given the exam of 12th (commerce) from gujarat. I want to get admission in one of the colleges that are under gujarat university.I want to study bca.I want to know that if there is any entrance exam for commerce students that I must pass ? if there is any please tell me. [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study BCA if pursuing Multimedia as a subject in 12th Commerce? List of BCA colleges in Gujarat?
  2. Am I eligible to get admission to study MCA in Gujarat or Maharashtra after completing BCA on Commerce basis?
  3. What are the procedures and eligibility criteria to take admission in colleges of Gujarat for BBA course?
  4. Can I get admission to study BCA if pursuing 12th Commerce without Mathematics? What are the subjects available to study in BCA?
  5. Can I get admission in BCA in Gujarat University after completing HSc in commerce with 66% -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What's the eligibility for taking admission in MCA course in Gujarat? I have done my HSC from Pune and my BCA from North Gujarat University
  7. How to get admission in BCA after passing 12th commerce with computers?
  8. How should I do CA course after passing B.Com with English Medium from Gujarat University?
  9. How to get admission in LLB in Gujarat after passing 12th in Gujarat state board(Commerce Stream)?
  10. How may I get admission in MCA full time course after passing BCA with 57% marks?
  11. How to get admission in 12th CBSE board after passing 11th commerce from Gujarat Board?
  12. How to take admission for BCA from Mumbai University after passing 12th?
  13. Can I study BCA if completed 12th Commerce? Fee expense to study BCA?
  14. Which is better to study among BBA and BCA for a candidate who has secured 74% in 12th Commerce?
  15. Can I get admission in mentioned colleges if completed 12th Commerce from NIOS without Maths?
  16. Can I get admission to study BCA in JNU if pursuing 12th Commerce without Maths?
  17. Difference between GSEB, GUJECT and PMT? -- [New]
  18. Any colleges in Gujarat to do MCA? I have completed my BCA
27th May 2013, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in one of the colleges under Gujarat University after passing 12th commerce from Gujarata? How want to study BCA

How to take admission in one of the colleges under Gujarat University after passing 12th commerce with cbse boars from other state?
30th May 2017, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in one of the colleges under Gujarat University after passing 12th commerce from Gujarata? How want to study BCA

Sir can I do Bachelor in Cyber Security as a commerce student. I have recently passed my class 12 CBSE Board with 84.2% ..sir can i?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?