19th May 2012, 12:33 PM
Zampradeep

How to get admission in osmania with valid GATE score?

Guys how to get admission in osmania with valid gate score..
Rank-6523
score-453
obc
ec
any chance in any nit??

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in Osmania University if scored 27 marks in GATE-ECE being a ST student? Should I have to appear in PGECET?
  2. Whether my old scorecard will be valid after reappearing in GATE?
  3. Can I get admission in engineering PG courses in Karnataka without a valid GATE score? Is the CUSAT entrance test valid for all colleges in the state?
  4. Is GATE score valid in Anna University? How much score is needed?
  5. M.tech CS Admission in Kerala without a valid GATE score?
  6. Can I do direct PhD after M.Sc IT or will have to do MCA first?
  7. Which GATE score will be valid if I attempt again and score better and get better rank?
  8. GATE score for selection in IITs for M.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Top colleges for MSc Biotech course?
  10. GATE exam validity is for 1 or 2 years?
  11. How to get admission in M.Tech without a valid GATE score? List of the reputed colleges?
  12. Can I get GATE scholarship in next year with valid GATE score?
  13. How many times can I appear for GATE exam? How much GATE score is required for admission in IIT Delhi or DCE?
  14. What is the criteria to do M.Tech after completing B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation engineering with 73%?
  15. Is a valid GATE score necessary for admission in IISc integrated Ph.D in biological sciences?
  16. Last year GATE score or latest year GATE score which will be considered valid for admission?
  17. What are the entrance exams I should prepare after B.Arch for post graduation? -- [New]
  18. Admission to M.Tech (CSE/IT) after B.E (IT) and not a valid GATE score? institutes for the same and their fees?
15th November 2012, 07:49 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to get admission in osmania with valid GATE score?

Hello,
Well let me tell you that GATE score will not help you to get admitted in Osmaniya. GRE score will. GRE means Graduate Record Examination. This is taken more than once in a week and thus many time a month or a year. So if you miss once, then you can go for the next one. GRE includes English Language, Mathematics,verbal reasoning and quantitative reasoning,etc. in it. This is a online test taken on 1600 marks.So you may require proper coaching to groom you on how to answer in GRE, to get a good score. The moment you score in GRE, your score will be passed on to the VISA office where you go for VISA applications. So your university where you apply for higher studies will automatically get your scores in GRE. Good Luck.
12th March 2013, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

which college i can get in andhra pradesh .....
rank-28008
score 301
17th April 2014, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

in gate i got 8721 rank in andhra pradesh what colleges will get and any nits?
23rd March 2016, 08:28 AM
Unregistered

Which colleges am i eligible to apply with gate score 302 and rank 23365?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?