13th June 2012, 07:08 PM
Anirudha_patil

Details of benefits after qualifying GATE exam? I am a MSc Physics student

Please give me all details of benifits after qualifying this particular exam,Is it way to research or M.Tech has scope in industries and also suggest the effective preparation method to score well in GATE exam ,I'm M.Sc Physics student.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope after qualifying GATE and JEST from MSc Physics? Am I eligible for M.Tech in Mechanical branch
  2. How to get a job after MSc Physics? I am a student of MSc Physics
  3. How to appear for GATE after completing MSc Physics?
  4. Procedure to get admission for M.Tech course through GATE Exam after completion of M.Sc in Physics?
  5. Benefits of appearing in GATE for B.Sc(Chemistry) student? Cutoff marks required to qualify?
  6. How can I attend PhD Physics? Details of university/college in Kerala for M.Sc Physics?
  7. Can I apply for GATE exam in Physics? Is it possible to do MSc in Physics after B.Tech?
  8. What are the various institutes offering integrated MSc Programme? I am a BSc student in Physics
  9. Can I appear in GATE exam after qualifying MSc in Chemistry? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Will there be any Government Job Opportunities after qualifying in GATE Exam? Is this possible to do Ph.D after qualifying in GATE Exam?
  11. How can I get admission in M.tech without qualifying GATE?
  12. What are the books to be referred for NET and GATE exam after MSc in Physics
  13. How to do biotechnology after passing 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology? Is it compulsory to do BSc and MSc? List of some colleges in Pune? What is the qualifying marks for the entrance exam?
  14. Is there any institute in India where I can get direct admission in MSc Physics without qualifying the entrance exam?
  15. Benefits to attend the GATE entrance exam?
  16. Details about CET of MSc Physics? When are the forms available for the same?
  17. What if GATE 2015 score is just below qualifying marks? -- [New]
  18. Chance of qualifying GATE exam with 25.66 marks in Mechanical paper for OBC category student?
30th July 2012, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details of benefits after qualifying GATE exam? I am a MSc Physics student

I have done MSc physics (electronics)
Do can I give gate for electronics engineer or I have to go for physics only
12th August 2012, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details of benefits after qualifying GATE exam? I am a MSc Physics student

Can i appear gate in physics after completing m.sc. In electronics?
26th October 2012, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

i have completed my post graduation with physics subject.i have a choice of net coaching bt no coaching institute is avialable in mp.so can i take gate coaching ?
12th April 2013, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

i am a student of BE in fire tech & safety engineering i wants to Mtech in physics can i give gate exam in physics
2nd November 2013, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Generaly Where i get a job from GATE exam ?
20th December 2015, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for gate exam I am in ece 3rd year I should go for gate coaching?
15th April 2016, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

After completing msc in maths.what are the carrer options after qualifying GATE?
12th May 2018, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

My gate physics score is 490 is there any chance to get job in colleges or any psu on the basis of this score
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?