8th March 2018, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

What is difference between Commercial and Private pilot? Which one is better?

What is the difference between Commercial and Private pilot? What should be done after 12th standard to study the course of pilot? Which has better scope the Commercial one or the Private one?

12th May 2018, 11:07 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is difference between Commercial and Private pilot? Which one is better?

The main difference between Commercial Pilot and Private Pilot is that commercial pilots are allowed to fly airplanes for commercial purpose and for getting compensation but private pilots are allowed to fly only private belonged airplanes.

One should do a bachelor degree in aviation or aerospace engineering or such related courses and after completing that, he/she should do pilot license courses like CPL or PPL to become a commercial or private pilot.

In my view, commercial pilot course is too good in respect of career purpose and salary. So, I suggest you to do commercial pilot course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?