26th June 2012, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to start Online Teaching being a qualified teacher?

I am a qualified teacher. i wish to work from home. ie ONLINE TEACHING. how to start with?, what are the procedures?,do i need to register? etc.,are the questions in my mind. i want to do it sincerely, so how can i get genuine learners, kindly reply me in detail as early as possible.
thankyou.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do B.Ed through correspondence? Which are the institutes offering this course? I have qualified Bihar Teaching Eligibility Test
  2. Can I become a teacher in school after completion of M.Com course?
  3. Where to get previous year question papers for SLET Exam?
  4. Is there any vacancy for PGT as a permanent government teacher? Details about the current vacancies in this field?
  5. Procedure to apply in UP Government Primary Teacher recruitment if qualified in UPTET and NTT 2 years course?
  6. Courses to do and procedure to get a job as a government teacher in Delhi?
  7. Age limit for MCD vacancies? When are the forms going to be out?
  8. Views on govt teacher jobs and private teacher jobs, which one is better in its each perspective?
  9. How to get full marks in all the subjects mainly in Maths?
  10. Can I do B.Ed without writing entrance?
  11. What is the procedure to be followed to do Ph.D while doing Government job? -- [New]
  12. How to do Teacher Training after completion of 12th standard? Whole Procedure to become a Teacher? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure to open NIOS affiliated school for a professional teacher who has 18 years of work experience?
  14. How to take up Teaching profession after finishing MBA? What are the pre-requisites to become a teacher?
  15. Am I Eligible to be a PRT maths teacher after doing B.Com (Hons), M.Com in EAFM and B.Ed?
  16. Can I start a teaching career without having experience in teaching? I have done M.A Economics
  17. Am I eligible to attempt TGT(Maths) after doing B.Com(Hons)?
  18. How to do PG after completing graduation in BSc Physics?
25th October 2012, 11:42 AM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Procedure to start Online Teaching being a qualified teacher?

Hello,
Well its good that you want to go for online teaching. Teaching is a noble profession, so you must definitely go for online teaching. You need to check online teaching websites. Sometimes such advertisements are given in websites like www.naukri.com or
www.monsterindia.com. You need to enroll yourself in such a website and then check for such advertisements. Once you apply with your CV in such a company, you will have to wait for their call. They will call you for an interview, if they like your CV. After the interview, do not think you will be selected directly. Online teaching has some special procedures, for which you need training. So you will be trained by the company and when you are ready you will have to give another examination for the main company who will be hiring you as their online teacher. If they like your interview, you will selected. Sometimes some company take money for the training, so that you need to clarify with the company itself.
27th December 2012, 07:07 AM
Unregistered

I have done M.A english and I wanted to go for online teaching. I worked for ICFAI as a faculty for about 7years and i have total experience of about 9years. What is the procedure for online teaching?
7th December 2013, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

I am retired from DRDO. My Qualification MSc Maths. I want to teach maths on TV channel free of cost how?
18th November 2015, 05:32 PM
davefranco

Online Tutoring is rapidly growing industry worldwide. Anyone with knowledge and expertise in specific skills can teach online. Tons of online tutoring sites are offering opportunities to teach and earn online. Most of sites pay on hourly basis but if you have specific courses then list it and get paid for complete course.
31st July 2017, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my geography degree with BEd. Having 22 years of teaching experience. Please help me how to go about online teaching in social science.
17th June 2020, 07:59 PM
NachiketS

Hi, there are many institutes transforming there offline presence into online now a days. You can check the institute near you or in your city by searching on google, after that you can apply on their career page on website. Also, you can make profiles on many job portal or linkedin to find out about online teaching jobs. Also, I know one of the reputed institute which provides online and classroom classes. Here's the link...https://centers.tutoratti.com/
19th June 2020, 12:52 PM
lupta12

Hii , I am glad you thought about the online teaching platform for continued your journey as a qualified teacher .
Online teaching is in high demand these days rather than offline teaching .
Students are more comfortable in studying from their homes annd also it reduces transportation costs for both teacher and student . And also it saves the time .

For starting the profession in online teaching you should search for these websites :

1. Chegg
2. Meritnation
3. Toppr.com
4. Vedantu
5. Unacademy

These are some good websites for teaching in India .
You have to go through the registration process and also an interview for selection .
It is quite a easy process and you can definitely crack it.

Hope this helps and good luck for your journey !!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?