16th February 2011, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

When is the B.Ed entrance exam for government college admission?

Can u please inform me when the B.ed entrance exam-2011 for govt. colleges be conducted, where to get the forms for the same and can u also list the names of govt. colleges in Mumbai which are better for B.ed.. thank u.. Archana

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get admission in government colleges of Bangalore for doing B.Tech course?
  2. Can I study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering if secured 80% in 10th standard?
  3. What is best, B.Ed after B.Com or M.Com then B.Ed?
  4. What rank should I score in B.Ed entrance exam to get admission in Government college? -- [New]
  5. Procedure to apply for B.Ed in government colleges? When will the admission open in government college? What is the fee structure? Is there any entrance exam for B.Ed admission?
  6. Names of the colleges of West Bengal offering B.Ed courses?
  7. Can i get admission in government college after scoring 3450 general rank in UP B.Ed
  8. Details of B.Ed Government Entrance Exam for this years admission? Any other way to join B.Ed regular course without entrance exam in Government College using Counseling?
  9. Is there any college which offers admission in B.Tech Computer Science Engineering without any entrance exam and donation?
  10. What should I do for getting B.Tech government college after my diploma?
  11. How to do B.Com after doing 12th arts?
  12. Details about B.Ed entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. After doing BBA how to do B.ed?
  14. Affordable government Architecture colleges having 90 marks in NATA?
  15. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying MDS in any Government college with stipend?
  16. Do I need to give any Entrance Exam to get admission for M.Sc in Agriculture? Required Percentage of Marks to be eligible for the Entrance Exam?
  17. Procedure for doing general B.Ed correspondence course from IGNOU? How much is the cost involved?
  18. Fee structure for B.Ed admission in UPTU college? Admission procedure in Rajshashi Tandon Open University?
29th March 2015, 10:19 AM
aashish582

Default Re: When is the B.Ed entrance exam for government college admission?

The application forms for exam are available from the months of February and March.

You can fill up the online application form. Once your application got approved your will get your admit card and exam dates.

B.Ed government colleges in Mumbai:

Aishabai College of Education

Hansraj Jivandas College of Education

Mumbai B. Ed College for Women

Rizvi College of Education

St. Xavier's Mumbai

Thakur Shyamnarayan College of Education & Research
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?