10th August 2012, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

What chances I stand to get admission in a good college in US? I am a 4th year EC student

I'm a 4th year E.C. Student. I'm not throughout 1st class student in engineering bt I'l have a degree with 1st class. What chances I stand in getting admission in a good college in US.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
What should I do either go to USA for MS or try for placement? I am pursuing B.Tech and scored 990 marks in GRE. Would I get admission in top universities of USA? 1 22nd August 2016 04:51 PM
Will I get full scholarship to study in USA? Procedure of scholarships and admission in USA after passing 12th? 4 9th October 2014 01:03 PM
How to take admission in USA for MS and what is the total expenditure? List of the best universities/colleges for MS in USA? 3 1st June 2014 03:00 AM
Can I study in USA after passing 5th semester of BSc IT? Which type of entrance exam is required to take admission in USA? 2 19th January 2014 03:51 AM
How can I apply for a student visa in USA after gaining certification from NIOS or will I be applicable to take admission in any College under Recognized University in USA with this Senior Secondary Certificate? 1 14th March 2013 04:09 PM