17th August 2012, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

Admission fee of B.A first year in Punjab University correspondence

admission fee of ba first year in punjab university corruspondus

Related Questions:
  1. How to do M.Com course in Correspondence from Punjab University? Cost of application form and Fee structure for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to do M.Com course in correspondence from Punjab University?
  3. How to get admission for M.A English correspondence through Punjab University?
  4. How to take admission for MCA correspondence in Punjab University Chandigarh?
  5. Admission procedure for M.Tech Civil Engineering through correspondence in PTU? Fee structure of it?
  6. Last date to take admission in B.A 1st year through correspondence course in Punjab University Chandigarh -- [New]
  7. M.Com correspondenc through Punjab university? Last date of form submission?
  8. Admission under fee waiver scheme of Punjab Technical University?
  9. How to do correspondence MSc in Chemistry from Punjab University? What is the procedure for admission?
  10. What is the last date to take admission in B.A 1st year through correspondence course in Punjab University Chandigarh
  11. Can I do B.Com correspondence from Punjab University? I have scored 72% marks in 12th
  12. Which is the best university for MBA course through correspondence in India? What is its fee structure and admission procedure?
  13. How to take admission in correspondence master degree in HR from Symbiosis University in Pune? What is the fee structure and the last date of admission?
  14. What is the fee for M.A in english correspondence from Punjab University
  15. What is the fee structure for B.Com in Punjab University, Chandigarh including and excluding the hotel fee? How much percentage is required in 12th CBSE to get admission in B.Com in Punjab University, Chandigarh?
  16. Admission procedure and fee structure of correspondence program in MBA offered by Tezpur University?
  17. Eligibility criteria, procedure to get admission, fee structure per year including hostel accommodation and last date of MBBS admission in Punjab? Whether a foreigner student have to appear in entrance exam for admission?
  18. What is the procedure for doing LLB correspondence? I want to do LLB from Punjab University
30th August 2012, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission fee of B.A first year in Punjab University correspondence

i want to take admission in punjab university nd wants to do ba in correspondance how can i take admission for this
31st July 2013, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

HOW TO I ADMISSON IN B·A 1ST YEAR AS A PRIVET CANDIDATE?
25th November 2013, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

What is fees structure for B
wha is fees structure of B.A
20th January 2014, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

How to do B.A through correspondence from Punjab University ?fee also
21st October 2014, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

DEAR SIR/MAM
GREETINGS FOR THE DAY !

WHAT IS THE LAST DATE OF ADMISSION OF BA 1ST YEAR BY CC

THANKS WITH REGARDS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?