15th November 2012, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

How to do Ph.D in mathematics? A mI eligible to do Ph.D in Mathematics

Am I eligible to do Ph.D. in Mathematics with 54% in M.Sc., Degree and 54% in M.Phil., Degree. I wish to do Ph.D. in Mathematics. Kindly guide me to undergo Ph.D. degree with the above said percentage in PG and M.Phil. degree.
Thank you

Mrs.Ambica Jeyakanthan,
Theni

30th August 2017, 08:30 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: How to do Ph.D in mathematics? A mI eligible to do Ph.D in Mathematics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to do Ph.D. in Mathematics with 54% in M.Sc., Degree and 54% in M.Phil., Degree. I wish to do Ph.D. in Mathematics. Kindly guide me to undergo Ph.D. degree with the above said percentage in PG and M.Phil. degree.
Thank you

Mrs.Ambica Jeyakanthan,
Theni

As you have completed your M.SC and M.Phill degree and want to apply for Ph.D mathematics, then here below are details regarding Doctor of philosophy in mathematics course:-

Duration of Ph.D Mathematics Course:- Minimum duration of Ph.D degree in mathematics is 3 years and maximum duration to complete Ph.D mathematics course is 6 years.

Educational Qualification Requirement:- Minimum qualification required to apply for M.Phill course is M.Phill in mathematics from UGC approved Institute.

Colleges/ Universities Offer Ph.D Mathematics Course:-

1). Graphic Ea University, Dehradun.

2).Chaudhary Devi Lal University, Sirsa.

3). Fergusson College, Pune.

4). University of Delhi, delhi.

5). Aditanar College of Arts and Science, Tamil Nadu.

6). Galgotias University, Noida.

7). Nalanda Open University, Patna.

8). ADM College for Women, Nagapattinam.

9). University of Calicut, Calicut.

10). Gulbarga University, Karnataka.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?