21st November 2012, 08:52 PM
Jithin0895

How to join merchant navy after completing 12th science form Biology? What is the procedure?

Sir,I have completed the 12th science from the biology .Sir, I want to joint the merchant navy and the colleges detail and what is the prodecure of it and how can we get the form of it.

22nd November 2012, 04:01 PM
ankima
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to join merchant navy after completing 12th science form Biology? What is the procedure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jithin0895 View Post
Sir,I have completed the 12th science from the biology .Sir, I want to joint the merchant navy and the colleges detail and what is the prodecure of it and how can we get the form of it.
Dear,

To join merchant navy you need to have PCM in your 12th with at least 60% marks and you must have at least 60% in english too.

If you have done your 12th in maths and bio then you have a chance. You can do diploma course for nautical engineer or you can go for marine engineering for joiing merchant navy.

Most prestigious institutes are the MERI Kolkata and the Tolani maritime institute, Pune.
To get into MERI, you should appear for IIT-JEE.
To get admission in Tolani, you should appear for BITSAT online exam or TMISAT online exam.

Choose what is good for you and please.

Best of luck!
12th May 2013, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join merchant navy after completing 12th science form Biology? What is the procedure?

Can any institution give educatio loan for marchen neavy with commerce subject
by shailendra bhatt
24th August 2013, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

How a girl can be a doctor at the ship?
27th January 2016, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

How to join merchant navy after completiing 12th from biology ?
17th December 2017, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

How can I join merchant navy after 12th class ( and I am biology student), so what all procedures or steps can be taken to join merchant navy?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?