4th November 2015, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study MS in Abroad for B.Tech 8th semester student?

Hello Sir,
I am in 8th semester of my B.Tech. I want to do MS in Abroad. So I want to know what is the procedure to take admission in MS in Abroad? Kindly tell me regarding this.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I study abroad without any work experience being a B.Tech(CSE) 8th semester pursuing student?
  2. Procedure to study B.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Abroad for H.S. student? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  3. Procedure to apply for Inplant Training programme in any Space Research Institute for B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) 8th semester student?
  4. Procedure to study B.Tech in Abroad for Diploma student?
  5. What is the procedure for taking up student visa to go abroad for doing higher studies?
  6. Procedure to study in Abroad? I am a B.Com student
  7. Which is better to study among MBA and M.Com in Abroad for B.Com candidate? Procedure to get admission?
  8. Training programme in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(ME) 7th semester student?
  9. How to study LLB in Abroad being Science student? Detailed procedure of admission?
  10. How can I study abroad after doing B.Com? What is the procedure to apply in the colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  12. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  13. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  14. Detailed admission procedure to study BBM in Abroad for Intermediate Commerce student?
  15. List of universities which offer B.E. to Diploma student in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  16. Are there any exams through which I can get admission in abroad?
  17. Procedure to study MS in Genetic Engineering in Abroad for B.Tech(Biomedical Engineering) last semester student?
  18. Minimum percentile required in GATE to study M.Tech in NIT, Kurukshetra for B.Tech 8th semester student?
13th November 2015, 07:55 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MS in Abroad for B.Tech 8th semester student?

To get admission for pursuing MS course in Abroad after completion of your four years B.Tech course, you must have to appear in GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examinations. GRE is a standardised test that is an admission requirement for getting admission in MS course in US universities. Whether to appear in GRE or not depends upon the selection of country you choose for pursuing your MS course. IELTS examinations helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections. After qualigying and scoring good matks in these examonations, you neef to report your examinations scores for applying admission to MS course in Abroad Universities.
14th November 2015, 11:04 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MS in Abroad for B.Tech 8th semester student?

Procedure to take admission in MS in abroad :-

- Appear in the following entrance exams : GRE and TOEFL/IELTS. Some universities consider scores in GRE and TOEFL/IELTS while some consider only IELTS.
- Apply online in the universities as per your interest and as per your entrance exam scores.
- Make a good resume and strong statement of purpose which needs to be uploaded while making application.
- Interview might be conducted which is usually telephonic or Skype.
- Once selected, confirm your admission, prove your financial stability and apply for Visa.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?