1st November 2016, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Can I get above 80% financial aid to study MS in Norway? Is Education system of Norway good and reputed?

I came to know that I can get above 80% financial aid for MS course in Norway. Is it true? If it is then, the Education system of Norway is good and reputed? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Any chances to get admission in MS at Norway having 59% in BE?
  2. What kind of education system is available in Norway?
  3. Free universities in Norway for Pharmacy? Principle occasions needed in order to be accepted in a free university?
  4. What is the procedure of getting admitted in Norway Government Running Universities in Masters Degree like MCA, MBA, M.Tech in Computer Science? Does Norway government provides free education for Indians?
  5. Academic requirements to study MS in Norway? What is GSU list?
  6. Which universities are there in Norway for B.A Pharmacy?
  7. How can I get admitted in Norwegian Medical Colleges for MD/MS?
  8. Enrolment Procedure and Total Cost to study bachelor of engineering from norway in electrical engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of specializations available to study in MS in Norway for Electronics & Communication graduate?
  10. Requirements to apply for Study Visa to study in Norway? Processing time to get Visa? -- [New]
  11. Possibility to get Norwegian scholarship to study in University of Norway being a B.Sc(Nursing) 2nd year student?
  12. Can I study MS in Norway if completed B.Tech Civil with 20 backlogs being a Site Engineer?
  13. List of universities offering M.Pharmacy in Norway? Details of subjects available to study?
  14. Is it possible to get admission in any university after completing M.Pharm from Norway with affordable fees?
  15. Colleges offering free M.Pharma course in Norway? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Are there any colleges in Norway offering scholarships in B.Pharmacy?
  17. Is proficiency in Norwegian mandatory to study MS in Norway?
  18. How much of financial aid do I need for completion of my course?
15th November 2016, 07:30 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get above 80% financial aid to study MS in Norway? Is Education system of Norway good and reputed?

Yes, you can get above 80℅ financial aid for MS course in Norway. You need to perform well in the entrance exams based on which admission is done. If you perform very well, you can even get 100℅ waiver in your tution fees. Yes, the education system in Norway is good but you need to ensure getting admission in a good institute to avail better learning and exposure opportunities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?