29th April 2015, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study MS in Warwick University for B.Tech(CSE) candidate? Cutoff score required in GRE for admission?

Hello Sir,
I want to do my MS in Warwick University.
I am studying B.Tech in CSE and preparing for GRE.
Can you tell me about the score which I must score
in GRE so that I can get admission?
Can you tell me the procedure for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do Ph.D in US after completing M.Tech course?
  2. In which entrance exam should I appear between GRE and TOEFL to study MS?
  3. Required score in GRE and TOEFL to get admission in University of California? Required scores in these Exams to get admission in other top universities?
  4. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  5. Required score in GRE Exam to get admission for MS in top universities being a candidate having secured 92% in 10th, 89% in 12th and 75% in B.Tech with ECE?
  6. Required score in GRE or TOEFL for getting admission to MS in better university in US or UK?
  7. Do I have any chances for getting scholarship after aplying to various universities if I score well in GRE too? Criteria for admission and required GRE score?
  8. Will my high GRE score help me getting financial aid for admission in USA?
  9. Percentage required in GRE and TOEFL to study MS in Economics in USA for B.Com student? Necessity of GRE and TOEFL?
  10. Best universities and GRE score required for admission in MS in Automotive Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Requirements for taking admission in MIT university in USA in Aero Astro Departments? How much GRE score is required?
  12. Can I study Post Graduation in University of Technology, Sydney with GRE scorecard?
  13. Is it necessary to take GRE and TOEFL exam to study Ph.D in foreign countries?
  14. Eligiblity to get admission in German university for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer who has a backlog? Minimum score required in IELTS for admission? Whether GRE or German language is necessary?
  15. GRE score of 284 and IELTS score of 6.0 bands are not enough to get admission in good universities?
  16. Which are the entrance exam we can give to ensure free scholarship studies in abroad? -- [New]
  17. Procedure to study M.S. in abroad? Is GRE and TOEFL necessary?
  18. Syllabus to pursue M.Tech in Civil Engineering from Germany?

1st May 2015, 02:05 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MS in Warwick University for B.Tech(CSE) candidate? Cutoff score required in GRE for admission?

To get MS admission in Warwick University, you should have completed your Graduation with minimum 60% of marks and you should appear for IELTS/TOEFL and you should complete IELTS exam with minimum 6.5 bands or TOEFL exam with minimum score of 92 marks and there is no need to appear for GRE exam. After completing IELTS/TOEFL exam, you can apply for admission through online by visiting its official link.
https://postgrad.warwick.ac.uk/SWIFT...00000003264260
Then the Warwick University reviews your application and send you an admission letter, if your academic profile meets university admission requirements.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?