22nd July 2015, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear in GRE and TOEFL if secured 57.8% in B.E.(Mechanical Engineering)?

Respected Sir/Madam,
I have completed my B.E. in Mechanical Engineering and I have got 57.8% in it. I want to give GRE and TOEFL for study MS in Abroad. Please let me know I am eligible for appearing these two exams?

Related Questions:
23rd July 2015, 08:46 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in GRE and TOEFL if secured 57.8% in B.E.(Mechanical Engineering)?

Yes, you are eligible to appear in GRE and TOEFL examinations after completion of your B.E course with an aggregate of 57% marks from a recognised university. No specific eligibility criteria is required to appear in GRE and TOEFL examinations. Anyone irrespective of age, educational qualification, etc. are eligible to appear in GRE and TOEFL examinations. Since, you have secured 57% marks in B.E course, you are eligible to appear in GRE and TOEFL examinations and you can apply for admission to MS course in Abroad Universities by reporting your examinations score reports.
23rd July 2015, 10:43 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in GRE and TOEFL if secured 57.8% in B.E.(Mechanical Engineering)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam,
I have completed my B.E. in Mechanical Engineering and I have got 57.8% in it. I want to give GRE and TOEFL for study MS in Abroad. Please let me know I am eligible for appearing these two exams?
Yes, you are eligible for GRE and TOEFL exam.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination. There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination open for all candidates who are willing to pursue for higher degree in abroad.

TOEFL stands for Test Of English as Foreign Language. This exam is used to test the ability of a candidate in in Reading, Listening, Writing, Speaking sections of English.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?