1st July 2017, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to go to Canada for doing higher studies after scoring 70 percentage marks in 12th standard?

Am I eligible to go to Canada for doing higher studies after scoring 70 percentage marks in 12th standard? Can you please tell me what is the minimum criteria which is followed for the same? It will be really good if I get the answer.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for Canada Study Visa after scoring 63 percentage marks in 12th standard?
  2. Which course to select in Canada for higher studies after completion of 12th standard with Biology?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for higher studies in Australia after scoring 54 percentage marks in 12th grade?
  4. Am I eligible to go to Canada for doing higher studies after scoring 60 percent overall in 10th ICSE board?
  5. What is the percentage requirements after 12th to do higher studies in Australia? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Am I eligible to apply for higher studies abroad after scoring 61 percentage marks in 12th WBCHS
  7. Am I eligible to apply for 11th standard in Canada after completion of 10th from CBSE board with 85 percentage marks?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for higher studies in Canada if I have got 88 percentage marks from NIOS board?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for higher studies in Canada after getting 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  10. Minimum marks required to do higher studies in Canada?
  11. Am i eligible for higher studies in Canada with 6 band score?
  12. Am I eligible to do higher studies in Canada after completion of 12th without Maths in India?
  13. Am I eligible to appear in TOEFL & IELTS after completing 10th for Higher studies in Canada? -- [New]
  14. Am I eligible to apply for higher studies in Canada after scoring 5.5 in IELTS?
  15. Percentage required in studies to do higher studies abroad after completion of 12th standard?
  16. If I get into a good M.Tech and get a good percentage then will the companies reject me due to the low scoring marks in B.E?
  17. What is better for me after scoring 49.6 percent in I.Sc?
  18. Am I eligible to do higher studies in abroad after completion of B.Tech with 61 percentage marks?
6th July 2017, 11:21 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to go to Canada for doing higher studies after scoring 70 percentage marks in 12th standard?

Yes, you are eligible to go to Canada for doing higher studies after scoring 70 percentage marks in 12th standard. To get admission for pursuing your higher studies in Canada universities, you should have to appear in TOEFL/IELTS examinations and submit your test score reports to apply for admission to higher studies in Canada universities.
7th July 2017, 05:16 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to go to Canada for doing higher studies after scoring 70 percentage marks in 12th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to go to Canada for doing higher studies after scoring 70 percentage marks in 12th standard? Can you please tell me what is the minimum criteria which is followed for the same? It will be really good if I get the answer.

Yes, you are eligible to apply for higher studies in Canada after scoring 70% marks in 12th standard. You can study an Undergraduate Diploma or Bachelor Degree course in Canada after completion of 12th from India. For studying in Canada, you have to clear the IELTS with a good score. You have to apply with a good statement of purpose and excellent resume for higher studies in Canada. Admission is done on the basis of marks scored in 10+2 and IELTS. You can apply directly or through an educational consultant for taking admission in Canada.
7th July 2017, 05:16 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am very much happy to tell that definitiely you are eligible for higher studies in Canada after the completion of class 12th.
The minimum qualification required in order to be eligible for applying in IELTS examination is class 12th passed.
So, just appear in the entrance examination and once after qualifying in the same, you can apply for higher studies in Canada in different Universities.
7th July 2017, 08:27 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

There in no particular minimum percentage of marks is required in 12th standard to apply for Canadian student visa.
In order to become eligible to apply for Canadian study visa, a candidate must have completed 12th standard from a recognized board and have secured required marks/bands in TOEFL/IELTS examinations respectively.
12th July 2017, 09:45 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
After completion of 12th standard, you can apply for higher study in Canada.

But you should qualify in GRE and ILETS exam.

The minimum educational qualification required for higher study in Abroad is 10th standard from a recognized board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?