6th December 2017, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get study Visa of Canada

Am I eligible for study Visa in Canada. I got 5.5 in IELTS for diploma course in childcare or any other Montessori course or courses regarding this? I have my 9 years working experience in the teaching field? If so what are the colleges to apply with 5.5 and I don't have my advance level also?

7th December 2017, 08:39 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get study Visa of Canada

To get study visa of Canada, you should have secured admission in any course in a recognised Canada university. For getting admission in Canada university for pursuing your higher studies, you should have at least 6.5 or 7 bands in TOEFL/ IELTS examinations. With 5.5 band in IELTS examination, you can't get admission in Canada universities for pursuing your higher studies and if you don't get admission, you can't get study visa.
8th December 2017, 05:25 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get study Visa of Canada

To be eligible to get study Visa of Australia for higher studies, you must have to qualify in the IELTS examination.
Admission is mainly based on the marks scored in the IELTS examination.
Most of the Universities of Canada require a minimum of 6 to 6.5 band in the IELTS examination to offer admission for higher studies. Since, you have scored only 5.5 in the examination, it is difficult to get chance in any reputed University.
However, you can try for different Universities for your higher studies based on the marks which you have scored in the examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?