22nd December 2017, 02:21 AM
Unregistered

Can I get job in Dubai based on my Customer Care Associate experience?

I have done my BCA in 2010 and have 1 year experience in Customer Care Associate with Firstsource Solution Ltd, India. Can I get job in Dubai with this experience?

24th December 2017, 05:14 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get job in Dubai based on my Customer Care Associate experience?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done my BCA in 2010 and have 1 year experience in Customer Care Associate with Firstsource Solution Ltd, India. Can I get job in Dubai with this experience?

Yes, you can apply for jobs in Dubai based on your Customer Care Associate work experience. Candidates with a bachelor’s degree in any discipline with work experience can apply for related jobs in Dubai. You can find the job vacancies in various job sites and apply to them online. Candidates are selected for the post based on his qualification and experience. Many organizations in Dubai conduct online interviews before selecting candidates. Some companies recruit candidates through consultancy services.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?