25th February 2017, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do B.E in USA having completed DME and working now?

Hi Sir/Mam, Am I eligible to do B.E in USA after completion of DME and working now? Can you please help me to understand the real criteria? It will be helpful if you can give me the complete details on the same. Awaiting for the response.

1st March 2017, 09:46 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do B.E in USA having completed DME and working now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir/Mam, Am I eligible to do B.E in USA after completion of DME and working now? Can you please help me to understand the real criteria? It will be helpful if you can give me the complete details on the same. Awaiting for the response.
No, you are not eligible for B.E in USA because you have completed diploma course.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard with Physics and mathematics from a recognized board then you are eligible for B.E course in USA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?