23rd September 2016, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to work in USA afte rcompletion of course in India or I need to do some course in USA to be eligible?

Am I eligible to work in USA afte rcompletion of course in India or I need to do some course in USA to be eligible? I am very much eager to work in USA.I heard working in us is challenging? Can you please give me the information on this?

24th September 2016, 08:48 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to work in USA afte rcompletion of course in India or I need to do some course in USA to be eligible?

No, you are not eligible to work in USA directly after completion of your studies in India. If you got job in any US company or if any Indian company recruits you and send to US then, you can work in US else, you are not eligible to work in US. To get job in US after completion of your studies in India, you need to pursue any Master's degree course in USA and after that, you are eligible to apply for job in USA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?