19th October 2015, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for doing masters in Civil engineering with educational scholarship?

Will i get educational scholarship in doing masters programme in civil engineering? Can you please guide me with the information on the same? What should I do now to get the scholarship? Can someone please answer me soon?

Thanks!

19th October 2015, 12:24 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for doing masters in Civil engineering with educational scholarship?

To get scholarship for pursuing your higher studies in Master's degree in Civil Engineering, you must have completed your Graduation from a recognised university and you must have to appear in GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examination. To get scholarship for pursuing your higher studies, you must have a good GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examinations score. You need to apply for admission to Master's degree course before 4-5 months of commencement of semester, so, that you are eligible to get scholarship for pursuing Masters in Civil Engineering course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?