3rd March 2017, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do MS in USA after having a backlog history in BE?

I have backlogs history in BE but now its cleared. Does this history will obstruct me to do MS in USA? What is the criteria followed in the universities to apply? Will they check this or not? How to ensure that I can get the admission without any issues?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Indian Navy Technical Entry having completed B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering with 68.8% and with a date of birth of 05-12-1998 but having backlog history? What is the difference between backlog and backlog history?
  2. Am I eligible to do masters in USA after completion of B.Tech with one backlog in 1st semester?
  3. Can I apply for Junior Executive Airport authority of India if I have a backlog history?
  4. Am i eligible for government job if I have a backlog history?
  5. What does a backlog mean?
  6. Am I eligible to get an Education Loan to study MBA after completing B.Tech with backlog?
  7. Am I eligible for doing MS in USA with 92% in 10th, 52% in 12th and 55% in B.E?
  8. Completed B.Tech with Backlogs in 2nd Semester : Can I apply for any job? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Will I be allowed to join if got placed in iGATE but failed in a subject of B.Tech 7th semester?
  10. Backlog history will create any problem for admission in ME at Germany?
  11. Am I eligible to do MS after 6 years of gap in studies and with backlogs?
  12. Will I get admission into best colleges after BMM with various backlog history?
  13. Am I eligible for doing MS in USA with 6.5 CGPA and a backlog?
  14. Am I eligible to attend HCL On-Campus Drive after clearing the 1st semester backlog?
  15. Am I eligible to appear in GRE if secured 6.2 CGPA in B.Tech and having one backlog?
  16. Am I not eligible to study in Canada and USA, if passed my B.Tech with 10 backlogs which are all cleared?
  17. Will I be eligible to apply for campus placements if I have 1 back paper while am in 3rd year?
  18. Am I eligible for attending campus placement when I have one backlog in 6th semester?
6th March 2017, 09:10 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do MS in USA after having a backlog history in BE?

Yes, you are eligible to do MS in USA even if you have a backlog history in your B.Tech course. There will not be any problem to pursue MS course in USA if you clear your backlog in B.Tech course. To apply for admission to MS course in US universities, your should have to appear in TOEFL/ IELTS examinations and submit your test score reports. Once, your have secured admission in MS course in any of the US universities, your can apply for study visa and once, it is approved, your can fly to USA for pursuing your MS course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?