13th January 2016, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to attend Infosys On-Campus Drive with 6.5 CGPA being a CSE final year student?

Hello Everyone,
I am a final year B.Tech student of CSE branch. I had one backlog which I have already cleared. Am I eligible for Infosys On-Campus Drive with CGPA of 6.5?

Related Questions:
  1. Where Infosys conducts off-campus interview in Vellore for B.Tech(CSE) student?
  2. Should I attend Infosys Off-Campus Interview if selected in CTS through On-Campus Drive?
  3. Am I eligible to attend Infosys On-Campus Drive if had 2 backlogs in B.Tech(Biotechnology)?
  4. Eligibility to attend Infosys Off-campus drive for a candidate who has secured 60% in overall academics?
  5. Am I eligible for TCS off campus recruitment? I have scored CGPA of 6.5
  6. How many backlogs are allowed to attend Infosys Off-Campus Drive?
  7. Eligibility to attend CTS On-Campus Interview for a candidate who has secured 71.2% in 10th, 59.6% in 12th and 8.37 CGPA till 3rd year of B.Tech(CSE)?
  8. Eligibility to attend Infosys Interview for a candidate who has secured 8.9 CGPA in MCA?
  9. How can I prepare to crack Infosys On-Campus Drive? Eligibility to attend for B.Tech student?
  10. Can I attend IBM GBS Off-Campus Drive with 7.5 CGPA in MCA?
  11. Am I eligible to attend TCS Off-Campus Interview if secured 75.67% in 10th, 65.71% in 12th and 6.71 CGPA upto 3rd year of B.Tech(EIE)?
  12. Am I eligible for TCS off campus recruitment?
  13. Am I eligible to attend the campus recruitment of Infosys in the final year of MCA degree?
  14. Eligibility to attend IBM and Infosys Off-Campus Drives for a candidate who has secured 78% in 10th, 59.6% in 12th and 70% till 5th semester of B.Tech(CSE)?
  15. Should I have to wait for 6 months to attend Infosys On-Campus Drive if rejected in On-Campus?
  16. Am I eligible to attend the Campus Drive of Accenture if I was once detained in 2nd year B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Eligibility to attend Wipro Off-Campus Drive for a candidate who has secured 50% in 10th, 57% in 12th and 8.2 CGPA in B.Tech?
  18. Possibility to attend TCS On-Campus Drive for B.Tech final year student waiting for result of 2nd semester improvement exam?
14th January 2016, 11:14 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to attend Infosys On-Campus Drive with 6.5 CGPA being a CSE final year student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
I am a final year B.Tech student of CSE branch. I had one backlog which I have already cleared. Am I eligible for Infosys On-Campus Drive with CGPA of 6.5?
Yes, you are eligible to attend Infosys recruitment.

Eligibility criteria of Infosys recruitment:-

1)Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Infosys is 65%
2)You should not have any pending backlogs.
3)Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Infosys recruitment.
14th January 2016, 10:38 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to attend Infosys On-Campus Drive with 6.5 CGPA being a CSE final year student?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for Infosys recruitment process with the above mentioned CGPA. There is a particular percentage criteria in order to be eligible for appearing in Infosys Campus recruitment process. The basic educational qualification required to appear in Infosys recruitment process is "B.E/ B.Tech" in any discipline from a recognized university. You have just mentioned the percentage criteria you have secured in B.Tech. Make sure you have secured more than 65% marks in both 10th Class and in 12th Class. If you have secured more than 65% marks throughout your academics for appearing in Infosys Recruitment Process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?