7th May 2017, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study MS in USA after completion of engineering with 57 percentage marks?

Hi Sir/Mam, I am sruthi kola now I am studying fourth year mechanical engineering I have good marks in 10th but some problem I don't get good marks in 12th I have only 46% and i have 57% in engineering I am eligible for studying MS in USA?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do MS in USA or UK after completion of B.Tech in ECE with 65 percentage marks?
  2. Percentage and money required to study MS in USA?
  3. Am I eligible to do MS in Germany after completion of engineering with 46 percentage marks?
  4. Am I eligible to do MA or B.Ed after completion of graduation with 50 percentage marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to do specialization in automobile engineering in USA?
  6. How can I get Admission in USA for Engineering after Diploma in IT? Minimum percentage required and scholarship?
  7. Possibility to study M.Sc(Astrophysics) in USA with scholarship? List of colleges and percentage required to get admission?
  8. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in English after completion of MA with 48 percentage marks and doing B.Ed?
  9. Can I get financial aid to study further in USA after completion of 10th?
  10. Am I eligible to get study scholarship after completion of 12th with 71 percentage marks in MP board?
  11. Cutoff percentage required in GRE, TOEFL and B.Tech to study MS(Automobile Engineering) in USA?
  12. What should I do next to further study in USA after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  13. Am I eligible for software job after completion of B.Sc wih 59 percentage marks?
  14. Eligibility to get job in MNC companies after final year BCA with 79%?
  15. What are the ways to join petroleum engineering after completion of diploma in ECE?
  16. Eligibility to study MS in top universities of USA for a candidate with 82.2% in 10th, 77.8% in 12th and 70.5% till 4th semester of B.E.? Cutoff marks required in GRE and TOEFL to get admission?
  17. Can i study M.Com in USA after completing B.Com in India?
  18. What is the minimum criteria required to do MS in USA? Am I eligible to apply after completion of B.E in ECE with 68% marks?
8th May 2017, 10:15 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study MS in USA after completion of engineering with 57 percentage marks?

Yes, you are eligible to study MS in USA after completion of your Engineering course with 57% aggregate marks from a recognized university. You need to appear in GRE and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations and submit your test score reports to apply for admission to MS course in US universities. Admissions in MS course in US universities are offered on basis of the Graduation marks, GRE and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations score reports.
8th May 2017, 11:35 PM
rachamallamanoj

Default Re: Am I eligible to study MS in USA after completion of engineering with 57 percentage marks?

Yes you can study MS in USA but we cannot tell that you will get a good university.
To do MS in USA you must pass GRE, TOEFL exams and after passing them you can get the seat.

Basically most of the top universities prefer to give admission to students with high marks in B.Tech and as well they see the GRE, TOEFL score card also .

The USA government gives 3 years visa to study for MS.
16th May 2017, 11:33 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir/Mam, I am sruthi kola now I am studying fourth year mechanical engineering I have good marks in 10th but some problem I don't get good marks in 12th I have only 46% and i have 57% in engineering I am eligible for studying MS in USA?
Yes, you are eligible for MS course in USA but you must have valid GRE and TOEFL score card.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination is open for all candidates who are willing to pursue higher degree in abroad.

TOEFL stands for Test Of English as a Foreign Language.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?