25th June 2017, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study in abroad after completion of 12th from Open school with 50 percentage marks?

Am I eligible to study in abroad after completion of 12th from Open school with 50 percentage marks? Can you please give me the right information to take the next steps. Do they allow me really to do higher studies in Australia or not? Kindly help me with the details.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study abroad from Nepal after completion of 12th exam from Nation Institute of Open School?
  2. Am I eligible to study abroad from Nepal after completion of exam from Open school?
  3. Will there be problem to study abroad after completion of 12th grade in open school?
  4. Am I eligible to do abroad studies after completion of 12th from an open HBSE board?
  5. What can I do to study in Abroad after 12th from open schooling?
  6. Can I study Aircraft Maintenance Engineering in Abroad after intermediate from an Open school?
  7. Am I eligible to do higher studies in abroad after completion of B.Tech with 61 percentage marks?
  8. Am I eligible to do MA or B.Ed after completion of graduation with 50 percentage marks?
  9. Is there any problem to work in Abroad with Open School certificate?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for MBBS abroad after completion of 12th from NIOS open board?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for Canadian study visa after completion of 12th with 63 percentage marks?
  12. Procedure to get admission in regular B.A Course after 12th Class from an Open School
  13. Percentage of marks needed to study Dentistry or Optometry in Abroad colleges?
  14. What is the percentage required to be eligible to study MS? How much marks are required to clear GRE and TOEFL?
  15. Am I eligible to study abroad with 70% average marks in my studies?
  16. Can I do JBT course after completion of 12th commerce with 83 percentage marks?
  17. Percentage required to be eligible to study MS? How much marks are required to clear GRE and TOEFL? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am I eligible to do MCA course in abroad after completion of B.Sc Maths with 55% marks?
28th June 2017, 07:38 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study in abroad after completion of 12th from Open school with 50 percentage marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to study in abroad after completion of 12th from Open school with 50 percentage marks? Can you please give me the right information to take the next steps. Do they allow me really to do higher studies in Australia or not? Kindly help me with the details.
Distance education is not valid for Abroad, So you can complete 12th standard from regular mode then you can apply.

After completion of 12th standard, you can apply for higher study in Australia but you should qualify in GRE exam.
30th October 2021, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to study in abroad after completion of 12th from Open school with 50 percentage marks?

I have done my 12th standard in open Toss will it be useful for me for going to abroad
5th August 2022, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

The toss exam intermediate is valid for Uk?
Then what is ta process
7th November 2022, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

am I eligible to study in australia after completeion of 12th from open school with 50% percentage
7th November 2022, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

am i eligible to study in australia after completion of 12th from open school
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?