17th May 2017, 02:01 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do higher studies in abroad after completion of B.Tech with 61 percentage marks?

Am I eligible to do higher studies in abroad after completion of BTech graduation with 61 percentage marks? Can you please guide me with the right details on the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for higher studies in abroad after completion of B.Com with less than 50 percentage marks?
  2. Will I be eligible to do higher studies in abroad after completion of diploma in computer science?
  3. Steps followed to apply for higher studies in abroad after completion of diploma ET branch with 72 percentage marks?
  4. Can I go abroad to do higher studies after completion of diploma in Environmental Engineering?
  5. Can I study further in Abroad if secured less than 70% in B.Tech(ME)?
  6. Is it possible to study abroad after completing B.Tech in CSE stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What are the offers available to do higher studies abroad after completion of BA course?
  8. What are the possibility of studying abroad after clearing 2 backlogs in first attempts in 3rd and 4th year? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What are the scopes of chemical engineers from IIT in India and abroad? Should I pursue higher studies abroad to get a job outside?
  10. What are the opportunities available in abroad after completion of diploma in Mechanics? Do I need to do some higher studies?
  11. List of higher studies which I can do in abroad after completion of polytechnic course?
  12. Am I eligible to go abroad after completion of B.Com in distance mode? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is it possible for me to do higher studies in abroad after completion of 10th and diploma course?
  14. Am I eligible to do higher studies in Germany after completion of B.E mechanical engineering with 73% marks?
  15. How to go abroad for higher studies after completing B.Tech in electronics and telecommunication
  16. How can i study abroad after passing 10th grade from ICSE board?
  17. What are the various career options I can have after completion of BMS degree in India and higher studies in abroad?
  18. What can I do after completion of M.Sc in Bioinformatics? Pursue higher studies MS in abroad or do Ph.D?
22nd May 2017, 10:55 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do higher studies in abroad after completion of B.Tech with 61 percentage marks?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue your higher studies in Abroad after completion of your B.Tech course with 61% aggregate marks from a recognized university. To apply for admission to Master's degree course in Abroad universities, you have to appear in GRE and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations and submit your test score reports. Once, the university receives your application form and if you are eligible for admission, you will be offered admission in Abroad university for pursuing your higher studies.
23rd May 2017, 11:39 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do higher studies in abroad after completion of B.Tech with 61 percentage marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to do higher studies in abroad after completion of BTech graduation with 61 percentage marks? Can you please guide me with the right details on the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon as possible. Thank you!
Yes, you are eligible for higher studies in Abroad but you must have valid GRE and TOEFL exam.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination is open for all candidates who are willing to pursue higher degree in abroad.

TOEFL stands for Test Of English as a Foreign Language.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?