11th May 2012, 01:15 AM
Unregistered

What are the German Universities providing Pharmacy studies in English Version?

i'm a student of pharmacy in Bangladesh and i'm looking for higher studies in Germany.but it'd be quite difficult for me to learn german language at this stage.what are the universities in Germany providing education in english version?

Related Questions:
  1. Opportunities in higher studies after completion of my MA in English? List of universities providing such course?
  2. Minimum academic qualification required to enroll in German Universities for doctoral studies?
  3. English or German which language is required for M.Tech in Germany?
  4. Minimum qualification requirement to join the doctoral program in German Universities? What other exams should I look for to enter in the German universities?
  5. Procedure and requirements to pursue PhD from Germany? What would be the Fee structure?
  6. Am I eligible to do MS in Germany if my B.Tech aggregate is 65%, 66% in 12th and 71% in 10th? Will I get any scholarship? What are the test I have to give to do MS in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is it necessary to appear in GRE to study MS in Germany?
  8. Can I study MS in Germany if scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS and having knowledge of Germany A2?
  9. Should I have to appear in GRE to study MS in Germany if appearing in IELTS?
  10. When can I appear in GRE for the admission in German university if completed B.E.(ME)? Detail, procedure and list of the German universities with scholarship? Is it necessary to appear in GRE and IELTS both for the admission?
  11. Which Indian universities offer Masters in Pharmacy to foreign students? How to get scholarship?
  12. Is it possible to study MBA in Germany through TOEFL? Detailed information about TOEFL?
  13. Am I eligible to study MS in Germany if pursuing B.Tech(ECE) in Deemed University? -- [New]
  14. List of good universities providing MA program in English literature?
  15. Can I do Ph.D in any German Universities after PG in Mechanical Machine Design?
  16. Eligibility to study M.E. in Mechanical Engineering at Germany?
  17. Is there any medical college in Germany? What is the admission procedure?
  18. Which level of German Language is necessary to study Master's in Machine Design in any university in Germany? Can I get a fee exemption if score more than 60% in B.E.? German universities accept TOEFL scorecard?
11th May 2012, 10:02 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the German Universities providing Pharmacy studies in English Version?

hi
here is the list of top universities in germany which gives the education in english language.

TOP 10 UNIVERSITIES IN GERMANY GIVS EDUCATION IN EGLISH

1.Esslingen University of Applied Sciences

2.FH Aachen

3.HS Aschaffenburg

4.Jacobs University Bremen

5.RWTH Aachen

6.Berlin Institute of Technology (TU Berlin)

7.TU Darmstadt

8.(TUBAF)Freiberg University of Mining and Technology

9.University of Bonn

10.University of Heidelberg
13th July 2012, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the German Universities providing Pharmacy studies in English Version?

i am bachelor in pharmacy,now i want to do ph.D in pharmaceutical technology from germany in eng
lish medium
22nd August 2012, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

im intrestd tó study in germany my ielts score was 6 and my b.pharm aggregate was 77% can i get free admission in any university
31st October 2013, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

Please which school teaches pharmacy in English for bachelor's
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?