23rd March 2012, 12:46 PM
sam1995

How may I get the admission in Germany for B.Tech course after completion of 12th?

After completing 12th(sci bifocal) how i get admission in germany for B.E
plz suggest me
reply soon..

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get the admission in Germany for B.Tech course after completion of 12th?
  2. Eligibility for MS in germany after btech in India? percentage required? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  4. What is the minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in germany? What is the percentage required?
  5. How can I get admission in Germany colleges
  6. Can I pursue MS course with automobile engineering in Germany or France after completion of my B.Tech in EEE stream?
  7. Whether GRE is mandatory to study MS in Germany or German Language Test is sufficient? Percentage required in B.Tech to pursue MS in Germany?
  8. Would I get any stay-fund from universities while I will be pursuing MS course with biotech stream in Germany? What are the job opportunities available in Germany after completion of my course?
  9. Procedure to apply for studies in Germany for B.Tech(ME) student?
  10. Chances to appear in IELTS to study B.Tech in Germany for a candidate who has secured 38% in 12th? -- [New]
  11. Am I eligible to get admission in best universities of Germany for MS after completion of my BE in Mechanical Engineering?
  12. Can I get scholarship to study MS in Electronics Engineering in Germany?
  13. Possibility to appear in IELTS to study Graduation in Germany for a candidate who has secured 33% in 12th?
  14. Chance to get admission to MS course in Germany after scoring 68% in B.Tech with 4.5 years experience in communication?
  15. Which course is best suitable for doing MS in US and Germany after the completion of B.Tech in EEE?
  16. How to do MS in germany? I am a B.Tech 3rd year mechanical engineering student
  17. What minimum percentage is needed in B.Tech to take admission in MS course with automobile stream in Germany?
  18. Should I have to appear in GRE for study MS in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech(CSE)?
27th June 2013, 08:19 PM
sandeep.virothu

Default Re: How may I get the admission in Germany for B.Tech course after completion of 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam1995 View Post
after completing 12th(sci bifocal) how i get admission in germany for b.e
plz suggest me
reply soon..
it is better to do b.tech in india and you can do m.tech in germany by writing various exams like toefl etc. If u want to do b.tech in germany than apply the online applications for various universities in germany
13th July 2014, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get the admission in Germany for B.Tech course after completion of 12th?

sir, i am a student of diploma engineering.i want to go germany for b.teach.please explain eligibility fo scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?