27th March 2016, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Being a final year student can I apply to appear in GRE?

Sir/Mam,
I am a student of Architecture, studying in 4th year. I just want to apply for GRE. So can I give this entrance exam in 4th year or should I wait for my final year of Graduation? Please reply as soon as possible.

29th March 2016, 08:28 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Being a final year student can I apply to appear in GRE?

Yes, you are eligible to appear in GRE examination being a B.Arch final year student. There is no specific eligibility criteria required to appear in GRE examination. Anyone irrespective of age, educational qualification, etc., are eligible to appear in GRE examination. So, being a B.Arch final year student, you are eligible to appear in GRE examination. The validity of GRE examination score is five years.

29th March 2016, 11:45 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Being a final year student can I apply to appear in GRE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,
I am a student of Architecture, studying in 4th year. I just want to apply for GRE. So can I give this entrance exam in 4th year or should I wait for my final year of Graduation? Please reply as soon as possible.
Yes, final year students are eligible for GRE exam.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination open to all candidates who are willing to pursue for higher degrees in abroad.

Types of Graduate Record Examination test

1) Revised General Test
2) GRE Subject Tests

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?