12th August 2015, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to do Internship in Abroad for BDS candidate of PGI, Rohtak?

Respected Sir,
I am doing my BDS from PGI in Rohtak. I want to do my Internship in Abroad. Please tell me is it beneficial to do Internship in Abroad?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I study MDS with scholarship in Abroad after completing my Internship being a BDS candidate?
  2. Eligibility to pursue Internship in abroad if passed BDS in India?
  3. Is it beneficial to study BDS? Job opportunities after completing BDS in India and Abroad?
  4. Possibility to do Internship in AIIMS or PGI, Chandigarh for Bachelor in Medical Microbiology candidate?
  5. Is it mandatory to do internship in final year of BDS? Implication for further studies in Abroad?
  6. Possibility to study BDS in India and practice in Abroad? Is BDS highly demanded in Abroad? Minimum salary to earn there?
  7. Possibility to study BDS in India and practice in Abroad? Is BDS highly demanded in Abroad? Minimum salary to earn there?
  8. Should I go abroad after BDS or should I stay in India? Courses which are offered by universities in abroad apart from DDS? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. BDS from India or abroad which is better?
  10. DDS or MS, which is more preferable to study in Abroad for BDS Intern? In which entrance exam to appear?
  11. Can I get job in Abroad after completing BDS? What is the scope of BDS over MBBS?
  12. Whether a BDS Private candidate is eligible to do Internship in other college?
  13. How can I apply for Government Jobs being a candidate pursuing Internship for BDS?
  14. Whether the MDS entrance exam for study in USA is tough? Is it beneficial to study BDS in USA?
  15. Is it possible to do Internship in abroad for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year students?
  16. How to go abroad after completing BDS? What is the criteria for MDS
  17. List of companies providing internship program for 1 months in India or Abroad? What else can be done other than internship in summer break?
  18. Is it beneficial to study M.Sc(Statistics) in Abroad for B.Sc candidate?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?