7th November 2014, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for M.Tech in Genetic engineering in USA?

I m persuaing B.tech Biotechnology couse final semester.can i apply for M.TECH in genetic engineering in USA.If it so?
Plzz tell me about eligibility,and applying procedure.

Related Questions:
  1. Where Can I Apply for MTech in Genetic Engineering?
  2. Does genetic engineering offer placements in countries like USA and UK? What is the salary? Information about genetic engineering
  3. Mtech in Genetic engineering after Btech in biotechnology engineering?
  4. Which are the colleges offering genetic engineering in Maharashtra? Marks required to apply for genetic engineering? Which are the other competitive exams for genetic engineering?
  5. How to become a genetic engineer? Procedure to apply in colleges to do genetic engineering
  6. Does genetic engineering offer placement in countries like USA and UK?
  7. In which exam to sit to qualify Genetic engineering in USA?
  8. List of M.Tech genetic engineering colleges in USA and Canada? What is the procedure to apply? Eligibility and the fee structure?
  9. List of M.Tech Genetic engineering colleges in USA and Canada after completing B.Tech Genetic engineering course?
  10. Does software engineers get higher salary in USA compared to genetic engineers?
  11. How to do Masters in Genetic Engineering in USA after completion of first degree in Biotechnology?
  12. Is Mathematics compulsory for studying genetic engineering?
  13. Percentage needed to apply for MSc Genetic Engineering? What is the procedure?
  14. Which are the colleges in Pune which offer Genetic Engineering?
  15. Best colleges of genetic engineering in India after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to join in genetic engineering branch after scoring 92% in aggregate? BEst colleges for genetic engineering in AP
  17. Which are the subjects in order to apply for genetic engineering?
  18. Genetic engineering B.Tech colleges in India
8th November 2014, 12:46 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I apply for M.Tech in Genetic engineering in USA?

You can do Master of Science equivalent to M.Tech in USA. You need to have the following eligibility to do MS/M.Tech in Genetic Engineering USA.

Required Eligibility:

• Need to have minimum 55% in graduation
• Need to appear for Graduate Record Examination (GRE)
• Need to appear for Test Of English as Foreign Language (TOEFL)

List of colleges for masters in Genetic Engineering:

Massachusetts Institute of Technology
University of Southern California
Cornell University College of Engineering
Purdue University College of Engineering
University of Wisconsin Madison college of Engineering
The Fu Foundation School of Engineering & Applied Science
University of Washington College of engineering
Purdue University College of Engineering

Based on the score you get in the above mentioned examinations, you can apply for Universities. After that, you need to submit Statement Of Purpose (SOP) stating reasons for why you are willing to join the University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?