11th July 2015, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Can i do MBA in abroad after BE (ECE) completion? Which college i should choose?

Can i do MBA in abroad after BE (ECE) completion? Which college i should choose?

Related Questions:
  1. What should an ECE graduate choose between M.Tech or job after completion of B.Tech degree?
  2. Why to choose the Abroad MBA?
  3. How should I study abroad? I am a 2nd year ECE student
  4. What should I choose between M.Tech and MBA if I want to study in abroad? Counties or universities which I should prefer?
  5. Best branch to do MBA from Foreign universities for Mechanical Engineering student? Fee structure of MBA college in Abroad?
  6. Should I choose MBA or MS? Which are some of the good abroad universities?
  7. Which country is good for MS with low cost? Which course is better for me between MS and MBA after the completion of BE in ECE?
  8. How to continue with MBA from Abroad? I am a student of B.Tech ECE
  9. Which is the best course in MS after completing ECE to study further in abroad?
  10. Which country and college is the best for ECE? I am pursuing B.Tech in ECE
  11. Procedure to study MS in Abroad for B.Tech(ECE) candidate?
  12. Is M.Tech better or MBA for B.E ECE student?
  13. What is the scope of ECE graduates in abroad? Is it possible to pursue higher studies in Canada?
  14. Is there any possibility to study abroad with scholarship after completion of diploma in ECE?
  15. Which course is better between MBA and MCA after the completion of BCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which course I can apply for in abroad after completion of B.Pharma course in India?
  17. What are the opportunities available after completion of B.Pharmacy course? Which countries offer free education in Abroad and after B.Pharm? Which one should I choose, M.Pharm or Pharma.D?
  18. Which subjects should I choose to prepare for IAS after completion of MBA in HR? Does this a good choice to prepare for IAS after completion of MBA?
11th July 2015, 11:18 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i do MBA in abroad after BE (ECE) completion? Which college i should choose?

Yes, you can definitely pursue MBA in abroad after completion of your B.E in ECE. You need to appear in GMAT and one English proficiency test between TOEFL and IELTS. You need to apply online in the foreign universities as per your entrance exam scores. Everybody desires to get admission in the top colleges. However, you need to live in reality and act practically. You need to apply as per your entrance exam scores in the universities where you have a good chance of getting admission call looking at its previous admission records. This is because you need to pay money for applying in colleges beyond a certain quota which is usually 5-6.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?