31st December 2014, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in Geneva University for MS program?

Hello
i want to do my ms in geneva university
how to get admission in geneva university????
please let me know about the procedure immediately
waiting for your response

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in PhD program at Ranchi University?
  2. Admission procedure for joining M.Com program offered by IGNOU? What's the last date of submission for admission forms?
  3. How can i get admission for CS program? Procedure for admission? What is the last date for admission?
  4. How can I get admission for CS program? What is the procedure for admission? What is the last date for admission?
  5. Admission Procedure in M.Sc Physics in universities like Panjab university, J.N.U, B.H.U -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Procedure to take admission in Vanasthali University for MBA Program?
  7. What is the procedure for admission in FYB.Com? What is the fee structure for admission?
  8. Am I eligible for MSc course after securing 52%?
  9. Admission procedure to MCA program in Jadavpur University
  10. How to take admission in DU for BSc Program? I have got 78% marks and overall percentage of 82% in PCM
  11. How may I join PhD program in Physics from Delhi university?
  12. How may I get the admission procedure for M.Tech program in IIST? I've completed B.Tech in Electrical engineering
  13. When M.Pharma admission procedure will start in Maharashtra University and gujarat colleges? Any certificate Is required for applying in gujarat quota? What's the procedure for making that certificate?
  14. When will I get the admission form from North Orissa University? Procedure for admission in this university?
  15. Guidance to pursue any Degree course through Distance Education being a candidate having failed Intermediate in the year of 1989 and working as Government Employee?
  16. What is the procedure to do admission in Punjab University?
  17. What is the admission procedure for B.Ed course in IP university? Am I eligible for this course after scoring 50% in BSc?
  18. Procedure and syllabus of entrance exam for admission in Environmental Sciences in PU Lahore?
5th January 2015, 01:23 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in Geneva University for MS program?

To get admission in Geneva University, you have to complete any one exam among TOEFL and IELTS. Because, Geneva university offers admission on both TOEFL or IELTS scores of candidates. So, you can appear anyone exam, between TOEFL and IELTS. After completing the exam, you can apply for admission in universities, by sending your application form along with your test score. Then the universities will send you an admission letter, if your academic profile satisfies university admission criteria.

TOEFL:-
TOEFL stands for Test Of English as Foreign Language. This exam will be based on the following sections

Exam pattern:-(120 marks)
Reading - 30 marks
Writing - 30 marks
Listening - 30 marks
Speaking - 30 marks
This exam is used to test the ability of a candidate in English language.

IELTS:-
This is an exam to test the ability of a person in Reading, Listening, Writing, Speaking sections of English.

Exam Pattern:-
This exam consists of following sections
1)Listening - 30 minutes(4 sections, 40 items)
2)Reading - 60 minutes (3 sections, 40 items)
3)Writing - 60 minutes(2 tasks)
4)Speaking - 11-14 minutes
IELTS exam score will be calculated in 10 bands.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?