28th June 2015, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Courses available to study in Australia through IELTS for B.Com 3rd semester student?

Sir,
I have completed 12th Commerce and I will prepare for IELTS and I am studying B.Com in semester-3. How many course in Australia for me to do after B.Com?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study in Australia without appearing in IELTS after completing 10th?
  2. Should I appear in IELTS to study MBA in Australia after completing B.Com?
  3. Am I eligible to study in Australia after completing 10th standard without IELTS?
  4. Can I get student visa to study Bachelor of Business Administration in Australia if secured 60% in 10th, 45% in 12th Commerce and scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  5. List of courses other than B.Com in Australia offering admission through IELTS?
  6. How can I study in Australia if secured 6 Bands in IELTS but less than 40% in 12th and graduation?
  7. Requirements to study in Australia for a candidate who is preparing for IELTS? -- [New]
  8. Am I eligible to appear in IELTS to study in Australia if appeared in 10th Board exam?
  9. Should I have to appear in IELTS to study Higher Secondary in Australia?
  10. Should I appear in OET instead of IELTS to study M.Sc(Nursing) in Australia? Value of IELTS and OET is equal?
  11. Is experience required to study M.Sc(Nursing) in Australia? Should I have to appear in any other entrance exam other than IELTS?
  12. Should I have to appear in GRE to study MS in Germany if appearing in IELTS? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. When I will get Student Visa to study M.Sc in Germany if secured 7.0 Bands in IELTS?
  14. Can I study in Australia, USA and Germany if secured 5 Bands in IELTS and having 1 year of work experience?
  15. How should I study in Australia after passing 12th
  16. Can I do IELTS after 10th to go Australia?
  17. Courses available in Australia with fee structure for 12th student?
  18. Eligibility to study Business Administration from Australia after scoring 60% marks in 10th, 45% marks in 12th in Commerce stream from CBSE board and 5.5 bands in IELTS?
30th June 2015, 09:21 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Courses available to study in Australia through IELTS for B.Com 3rd semester student?

There are lot of courses available for you to pursue your higher studies in Australia. You can pursue your higher studies in MS/M.Com/MBA in which you are interested. IELTS is a standardised English Language Proficiency test which is taken by candidates who wish to prove their English Language Proficiency skills for getting admission in Abroad universities. So, you can study any course of your interest in Australia by appearing in IELTS examination after completion of your B.Com course.
30th June 2015, 02:55 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Courses available to study in Australia through IELTS for B.Com 3rd semester student?

After the completion of B.Com course, you can join in M.Com or any other commerce related courses, which are related to your discipline. Following are some other courses, in which you can apply for admission in foreign universities,
->MBA(Master of Business Administration)
->MCA(Master of Computer Applications)
->Web Design and Animation courses
->MMS(Master in Management Studies)
You should try to score above 6.5 bands in IELTS exam to get admission in top universities of Australia.
19th October 2015, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

hlo sir,
I'm doing my b.com final year.i want to study further in Australia which course is much better.i want to do MBA but it seems that course of MBA is very costly and is of one year duration.Is there any chances to get PR or citizenship.i know a student can earn while studying but his earnings are too low as compare to his course fees and cost of living.HELP ME
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?