19th August 2015, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study MS in Abroad if secured 70% in Matriculation, 75% in Diploma of Associate Engineering, 2.8 CGPA in B.Tech Pass, 3.4 CGPA in B.Tech Honours and 6.0 Bands in IELTS being a Pakistani who has 2 years of experience?

Hi,
I am Shan from Pakistan. I have completed my B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering and my score is-
Matriculation-70%
Diploma of Associate Engineering-75%.
B.Tech Pass-2.8 GPA
B.Tech Hons-3.4 GPA
IELTS-6.0 Band.
I also have 2 years of experience as a Mechanical Supervisor. I want to get admission in MS course in Abroad. Please tell me I am eligible or not?

Related Questions:
  1. What is valid CGPA required for doing PhD in engineering?
  2. Can I get admission to study Master of Information Technology in Australia if scored 6.0 Bands in IELTS and secured 6.55 CGPA in B.Tech?
  3. Can I get admission to study Post Graduation in Germany if secured 5.5 Bands in IELTS and 3.648 CGPA in B.Sc(CS)?
  4. Is it difficult to study in USA if having backlogs in B.Tech but secured 7.5 Bands in IELTS and 600 marks in GMAT?
  5. Am I eligible to study MS in Abroad if secured 58% in 10th, 48% in 12th and 8.1 CGPA in B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  6. Can I study in abroad if secured 5 Bands in IELTS and 49% in 12th?
  7. When I will get Student Visa to study M.Sc in Germany if secured 7.0 Bands in IELTS?
  8. Eligibility of getting admission in Germany after scoring 5.5 bands in IELTS and CGPA 8.1 in B.Tech Mechanical?
  9. How to get scholarship for study in a good University in Australia, London or Canada aftre Civil Engineering with 7.8 CGPA? Entrance exams details for the same?
  10. Can I study in Australia, USA and Germany if secured 5 Bands in IELTS and having 1 year of work experience?
  11. Can I study in Abroad if secured 5 Bands in IELTS and 49% in 12th?
  12. Is it possible to study in Australia if secured 6 Bands in IELTS and 5 Bands in Writing?
  13. Can Pakistani students go abroad to study after matriculation exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I get admission to study MS in Abroad if secured 6 Bands in IELTS and expecting 300 marks in GRE?
  15. Am i eligible for admission in Germany University after scoring a CGPA of 7.78 in B.Tech?
  16. Can I apply for job in SAIL if secured 7.13 CGPA in B.Tech?
  17. Admission in Pharmacy Technician Diploma at Canada for a candidate who has secured 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  18. Can I get admission to study Polytechnic Diploma course if secured 5.6 CGPA in 10th?
25th July 2023, 02:33 AM
SidhuMoosewala

Default Re: Can I get admission to study MS in Abroad if secured 70% in Matriculation, 75% in Diploma of Associate Engineering, 2.8 CGPA in B.Tech Pass, 3.4 CGPA in B.Tech Honours and 6.0 Bands in IELTS being a Pakistani who has 2 years of experience?

Hi Shan,Your academic qualifications and work experience are certainly in the ballpark for admission to an MS program in Mechanical Engineering abroad. However, the acceptance criteria for these programs vary from university to university, so it's important to do your research and target schools that are a good fit for your profile.
Factors that will likely be considered in your application:
  • Your overall GPA is a good indicator of your academic performance, but it's also important to highlight your performance in relevant coursework. If you have any particularly strong grades in engineering or science classes, be sure to highlight them in your application.
  • These standardized tests are a way for admissions committees to assess your quantitative and verbal reasoning skills. A good score will help demonstrate your readiness for graduate-level coursework.
  • These letters from academic or professional mentors can provide valuable insights into your character and your potential as a graduate student. Be sure to ask for letters from people who know you well and can speak to your strengths and accomplishments.
  • This personal statement is your opportunity to tell your story and explain why you're interested in pursuing an MS in Mechanical Engineering. Be sure to highlight your academic and professional experiences, and explain how your skills and interests align with the program's goals.
If you're able to demonstrate that you have the academic qualifications, work experience, and personal qualities that are a good fit for the program, you'll be well on your way to getting accepted.
Universities that you can consider:
  • University of Toronto: The University of Toronto is a world-renowned university with a strong reputation for its engineering programs. The MS in Mechanical Engineering program at U of T is highly competitive, but your academic qualifications and work experience would put you in a good position for admission.

• University of Michigan: The University of Michigan is another top-ranked university with a strong engineering program. The MS in Mechanical Engineering program at U of M is also highly competitive, but your academic qualifications and work experience would make you a strong candidate.

• Purdue University: Purdue University is a well-respected university with a strong engineering program. The MS in Mechanical Engineering program at Purdue is a good option if you're looking for a program that offers a mix of coursework and research opportunities.
  • Georgia Institute of Technology: The Georgia Institute of Technology is a leading university for engineering education. The MS in Mechanical Engineering program at Georgia Tech is a great option if you're looking for a program that offers a rigorous curriculum and hands-on learning experiences.[COLOR=var(--bard-color-on-surface-variant)][/COLOR]

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?