20th June 2016, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Can I get fee exemption through Study Visa to study MS in Netherlands?

Hello,
I have completed my B.Tech and want to do MS from Netherlands. I would like to know that can I get fee exemption through Study Visa to do MS? Please tell me about this.

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of documents I need to verify to get Study Visa of Netherlands?
  2. Can I get Netherlands study visa with 6 Bands in IELTS and secured 64% in B.Tech?
  3. Am I eligible to get visa to study in USA if I have scored 60% marks in 12th?
  4. How long will it take to process Iran Study Visa? Should I have to apply online?
  5. Chances to get study visa of Melbourne or Queensland if got 55% in 12th and 6 bands in IELTS?
  6. What is the fee structure to study B.Sc Nursing in Australia? How can I get study visa for it?
  7. List of colleges to study MS after BCA from Ireland with fee structure? Eligibility criteria to get admission and study visa for it?
  8. List of courses and colleges to study in Australia? Cost to get study visa? -- [New]
  9. Information about post study Visa in UK?
  10. What should I do to study SPL, PPL and CPL from New Zealand? How to get study visa? Fee structure for the same?
  11. How to get student visa of Canada to study oral medicine and radiology and donation fee details? Application procedure, dates and details of tuition fee for the same?
  12. Is it possible to apply for Iran Study Visa without securing admission?
  13. Whether B.A. from Manav Bharti University is acceptable for Australian study Visa? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Will embassy give me Australian study visa on the basis of 5.5 overall band in IELTS?
  15. Can I apply for a study visa where I can simultaneously study and work?
  16. Procedure to get admission in University of Pittsburgh to study MS course after B.Sc Zoology? Fee structure of this university? How to get study visa for it?
  17. Eligibility to get study VISA without ILETS in Canada?
  18. Am I eligible to study in Canada through IELTS with 58.8% in 12th? Eligibility to get Student Visa?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?