25th July 2016, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue MBA from UK being a Science student? Is it good for my future?

Hello Sir, I want to know that am I eligible to pursue MBA from UK being a Science student? Will it be good for my future? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Which course to take after Commerce and Informatics Practices in 12th?
  2. Will it be good to study MBA after B.Sc Computer Science? In which field should I pursue MBA?
  3. Is B.Ed. in Political Science good for students from Arts side?
  4. What to do after 1 year B.Com in order to pursue MBA?
  5. Can I pursue MBA after completing three years Diploma in Computer Science? Which course other than MBA will be a good career choice? -- [New]
  6. Can i do MBA and English Literature simultaneously after B.Tech?
  7. MBA colleges after less than 50% marks in B.A? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. After BSc Biotechnology am I eligible for MBA? What is the scope after that? can I pursue MBA in finance being a science student? Difference between the syllabus of MBA HR, Biotech, Marketing and Finance?
  9. Is MBA worthy after B.Tech course or not? What should I do next after completion of B.Tech course?
  10. Should I pursue MBA or CA after completing class 12th ISC?
  11. How can a MBA graduate(Telugu background) make his future secure?
  12. How to do MBA in future if I am a science student? Which is the best course for me before MBA?
  13. Should I go for BMS or BBA after 12th in order to pursue MBA aviation in future?
  14. Which course is the best to take up in future? I have taken up science with PCM and computer science
  15. Is it beneficial to study MBA if being a 24 years of B.Com student?
  16. Can I pursue MBA course without completion of B.Sc?
  17. Future prospects of studying MBA in UK?
  18. For which courses can I apply for after graduation in BSc Economics(Hons)? Is it possible to sit for ISI exam?
31st July 2016, 10:30 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue MBA from UK being a Science student? Is it good for my future?

All you need is a degree in any discipline to become eligible for MBA admission. For admission abroad you need to appear for GMAT. Universities in UK accept GMAT scores for MBA admission. So, be prepared for it if you have a degree.
There will be requirement for IELTS/TOEFL score to prove your English proficiency. If you can get good scores in these two exams then admission is definitely possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?