1st July 2017, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Can I study in Canada after completion of 12th standard with 67 percentage marks?

Hello, I recently completed my 12th and got 67 percentage marks and more than 50 percentage marks in all subjects. So, should I plan study abroad or should I choose a course in India instead? Can you guide me with the needed details?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for MBBS in Canada having 92% in 12th?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for Canada Study Visa after scoring 63 percentage marks in 12th standard?
  3. Which course is good after completion of 12th standard with 50 percentage marks?
  4. Is Maths subject compulsory to apply for medical course in Canada after completion of 12th standard without Maths?
  5. Am I eligible to go to Canada for doing higher studies after scoring 70 percentage marks in 12th standard?
  6. Am I eligible to study in Canada through IELTS with 58.8% in 12th? Eligibility to get Student Visa?
  7. How can I get scholarship for BCA 1st semester after completion of 84.4 percentage marks in 12th standard?
  8. What is the importance of 12th marks for studying in abroad?
  9. List of fashion courses to study in Canada
  10. Am I eligible to study in abroad after completion of 12th from Open school with 50 percentage marks?
  11. Can I do BBA and then MBA after completion of 12th standard with 93.9 percentage? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Possibility to study in Canada for 12th PSEB student? -- [New]
  13. Am I eligible to apply for Canadian study visa after completion of 12th with 63 percentage marks?
  14. Am I eligible for Canada Study Visa having 85% in 12th and 6 overall band in IELTS?
  15. What are the possibilities of joining ISRO after completion of 12th standard with 92 percentage marks?
  16. Am I eligible to study in Canada after completion of 10th standard with open NIOS certificate?
  17. Procedure followed to study higher studies after 10th standard in Canada?
  18. How much will it cost to get the study visa for Canada after completion of 10th standard from CBSE board?
6th July 2017, 04:48 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I study in Canada after completion of 12th standard with 67 percentage marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I recently completed my 12th and got 67 percentage marks and more than 50 percentage marks in all subjects. So, should I plan study abroad or should I choose a course in India instead? Can you guide me with the needed details?

Yes, you can study in Canada after completion of 12th standard with 67% marks. You can study an Undergraduate Diploma, Advanced Diploma and Bachelor Degree courses in Canada after completion of 12th standard. You have to clear the IELTS with a score of 6.5 (with no band less than 6.0 – minimum), for taking admission in Canada. The IELTS score is important along with your academic score for taking admission in Canada Universities. You have to apply for admission with excellent resume and statement of purpose. You can also contact educational consultants for taking admission in Canada Universities.
6th July 2017, 11:25 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study in Canada after completion of 12th standard with 67 percentage marks?

Yes, you can study in Canada after completion of your 12th standard with 67 percentage marks from a recognised board. To apply for admission to higher studies in Canada universities, you should have to appear in TOEFL/ IELTS examinations and submit your test score reports. By reporting your examinations score reports, you can apply for admission to higher studies in Canada universities.
7th July 2017, 06:12 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely you can apply for higher studies in Canada after the completion of class 12th from a recognised board of education, there is no problem in it.
For that, you must have to qualify in the entrance examonations like IELTS, GRE, TOEFL etc.
Since you have completed class 12th, you are eligible to apply for the above mentioned entrance examinations. Your age must be above 16 years. After qualifying in the examination, you can apply online in diffrrent Universities of Canada for higher studies.
7th July 2017, 07:05 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Yes, with 67% marks in 12th standard you are eligible to apply for Canadian study visa.
But before that you will have to appear in IELTS (International English Language Testing System) examination and you should score good band in the examination.IELTS is an standardized English language test that tests the capability of a person in reading, writing, listening and speaking sections of English.
The exam will be conducted for 10 bands and in order be eligible for Canadian student visa you should score at least 6 bands.
If you want to do job in Canada, it will be better to apply for study visa now and pursue the course from there only, after completion of that selected course you can get a good job in Canada very easily.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?